1.7

Buds says 3 to 5 days to ship. Well its 8 days and still has not shipped.

They really are becoming the crap on line dealer. When you call you get attitude from rude and ignorant salesmen. I will be going elsewhere. so far I have never had a good experience with buds guns.

From telling me they are out of stock when their web site said in stock to canceling orders because of my questions.

There are many more places such as SGammo and others that give good service, to waste time messing with Buds guns. On one order they would not open the box to tell me what came with the AK but then told me I would get a bayonet oil can and some other extras, when there was none of that inside they said oh well.

Product or Service Mentioned: Buds Gun Shop Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deal with a better vendor. .

Buds Gun Shop Cons: Staff.

Comments

After trying to find a gun in the website, I called Bud's for clarification on a couple of questions I had. This very rude dude answered the phone and told me he had too many customers in the store to answer questions.

He abruptly told me to "look it up on their website"! I started to reply and he hung up on me! I will spread the word and will not deal with Bud's guns!

Too many other gun stores to purchase from. I believe ANY problem with any staff member of any business is a direct reflection of management!