Buddys Starter And Alternator - Bad service poor customer service
not happy at all order my ink was sent the wrong ones been leaving them messages and tried to call twice not happy i wont my money back if this is the way they are going to treat customers.we have a business and we cant be done with no ink we made sure we had plenty of ink to last and then they came in wrong.I just wont the right ink i need it replaced with the correct one.so i need a response soon please Help
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- wrong product
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hp Ink Cartridges
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased an antenna from www.antennadeals.com. I have yet to receive my antenna or a refund, which I have requested. I have emailed them quite a few times, with only..."
- "I ordered a simple Plantronics Explorer 50 from Newegg on December 22nd from one of their "marketplace sellers" and it has been nothing but a nightmare. It is now Jan..."
- "Today I turned on my Ipod which I had not used in months and found that I am back in the year 1969. At least that is what the..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "Been finding wood in my coffee, clover valley. Morning wood is something to look forward to but not in my coffee. Bought the coffee from Dollar General. First time I..."
- "My Porsche left California detailed and in perfect condition. See the pic of it leaving in an empty enclosed trailer. It arrived 3 days later filthy, scratched and..."
- "How can GEICO justify a 20% responsibility settlement for a rear end collision when there were independent witnesses that the GEICO Claims Department claim never returned their calls; however, when..."