Eagan, Minnesota

My sisters and I wanted to go to Buca for my husbands birthday.We had a coupon for $10 off if you spend $20.

I called to ask if we could use 4, (my sisters had one too I was told we could. upon arrival I checked with the waitress again and she said no, but I explained we had called and talked to a manager, she said it would be ok.

when It came time to pay, of course they wouldn't take the 4 coupons they only took 2-It makes me so mad that we were told they would, then declined after we were there and ordered.We will never go back( our bill was over $200.

Review about: Dinner.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $20
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Buca Di Beppo?

Comments

YOUKIDDINGME
Newbury Park, California, United States #899706

You were so mad that you couldn't use 4 coupons??you kidding me why not just bring in 8 next time and try and get $80.00 off your bill next time.

Thats ridiculous that you would expect any establishment to honor 4 coupons, Also if you read the coupon it says one coupon per visit per table.

People like are you are very greedy and try to take advantage of company's.Im sure Buca would be quite ok if you never went back there

Mandy

I totally agree with Tom.Maybe you should of took your husband to Mc Donalds for his birthday.

They might let you use 4 coupons.I bet your the type of trash that goes to a nice restraunt, tries to use 4 coupons, complains about everything, and then leaves a really *** tip.

Tom