100% full Not resolved

Update by user Dec 04, 2014

Bubblews still owes me my money and I have not heard from them at all. Issue has not been resolved. As of now, nothing

Update by user Nov 19, 2014

There should be another two missed redemptions I need to add check attachment it makes it all a total of $513.18.Again I did not receive a single cent.

Bubblews.com owes me all that money and I like to have that money on my Paypal account arlanfely@yahoo.com.If not FBI will be notified

Original review posted by user Nov 11, 2014

After writing several articles at Bubblews.Com they did not pay out my eight redemptions I have claimed in the redemption form on my Profile.After tagging and commenting on some of their articles about my missing redemptions they deleted my Account.

It just happened today and I wonder if they still pay or not but so far they refused to do so.

They said I violated their rules by boosting stats which is untrue since multiple account are allowed and no low says that these account can not like others.I still miss my redemptions a total worth of about 400 dollar

Review about: Work Payment.

I didn't like: Running after my money.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / $411
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Bubblews?

Comments

volker

Unless of course they again changed it, that is what they always do make site changes so of course that is possible. By the time I joined the terms stated clearly that multiple accounts using one IP address are allowed but when you make payout that you need to provide for each account a unique Paypal.

volker

You are mistaken they are allowed just that you need to have your own unique Paypal. You can have multiple accounts on Bubblews

#919268

I've had problems too, but I must correct you. Multiple accounts are NOT allowed.