Bubba Hill Auto sells unsafe cars and their 30 day- 1000 mile guarantee is worthless!
Update added by user Aug 26, 2016
I am rarely surprised by a business, however I am by Bubba Hill Auto.I went from having a horrible experience and feeling no hope of it being resolved, to Ira Hill calling e and making things right.
Ira Hill called today and treated me with respect and understanding. He made a reasonable offer of replacing the two cupped tires, and finishing the repairs on the door. I was blown away. I did not expect him to call me and make me feel like I was a valued customer.
I can admit when I am wrong. I was wrong about Bubba Hill Auto. They resolved my issue and are making the car safe on Monday morning.
I would like to close the request if I could.Thank you for your help.
Original review posted by user Aug 25, 2016
We purchased a 2005 Ford Focus from Bubba Hill Auto on 08/10/16.I felt assured due to them stating that every car they sell comes with a 30-day - 1000 mile guarantee.
Within the first couple of days, I called the dealership to address some things that were wrong with the car. The driver door latch was broken and the door was not opening and shutting properly. It caused the door buzzer to scream continuously. Then the back doors could not be opened from the inside.
I took the car in and they ordered parts and scheduled me for this morning to repair the car. I took it in this morning and addressed another issue. The car was driving very rough and making a loud noise in the front driver tire. They replaced the tire bearing, however there was no change.
They finally told me that the tires were cupped or chopped and all needed immediate replacing. I expected this to be covered since I am within my month and only had placed 326 miles on the car. They told me that I was on my own. To further aggravate the situation, the doors are still not fixed.
When I took the car in the first time, they did not diagnose the problem correctly because they did not pull the door panel. They just ordered new handles. There are more significant problems with the doors and they are "suppose" to be ordering new parts. So now I have a car that I have had for about two weeks with only 326 miles that we have placed on it, and it is unsafe to drive.
The doors do not latch properly and the ones in the back do not even open from the inside. The door panel is laying in the back of the car. The tires are cupped and dangerous. Why is my issue to replace 4 tires that I was told had been checked out and were okay.
Why wasn't this checked prior to me purchasing the vehicle. Poor business practices.
Unsafe cars sold by Bubba Hill!!!!Do not buy a car from them.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Treated us well during the purchase
What I disliked
- Do not stand behind the 30 day- 1000 mile guarantee
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is just one example of Forest River Salem Cruise Lite issues.. Now, its important to understand the Forest River offers the idea of camping to folks that would not..."
- "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..."
- "Well, when many people told me not to buy a Volkswagen, I simply ignored them and thought, "they are a ford/Chevy die hard fan, what do they know?" Turns out,..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- " Sears Marketplace. .Buyer Beware!! I paid S.E.G. (Survival Equipment Gear)Sears marketplace dealer. Thru Sears online site. $59.93 for a order. They sent me the wrong order. I paid $..."
- "Went into Mastercuts of Panama City and the customer service alone was awful but I just shrugged it off and continued. I chose a girl named Tiffany out of the..."
- "My story is just as horrible and disgusting as all the rest. It took me 10 days to get a $40.00 bouquet delivered, after days of stalling, and countless, outright..."