Panama City, Florida
100% full Resolved

Update by user Aug 26, 2016

I am rarely surprised by a business, however I am by Bubba Hill Auto.I went from having a horrible experience and feeling no hope of it being resolved, to Ira Hill calling e and making things right.

Ira Hill called today and treated me with respect and understanding. He made a reasonable offer of replacing the two cupped tires, and finishing the repairs on the door. I was blown away. I did not expect him to call me and make me feel like I was a valued customer.

I can admit when I am wrong. I was wrong about Bubba Hill Auto. They resolved my issue and are making the car safe on Monday morning.

I would like to close the request if I could.Thank you for your help.

Original review posted by user Aug 25, 2016

We purchased a 2005 Ford Focus from Bubba Hill Auto on 08/10/16.I felt assured due to them stating that every car they sell comes with a 30-day - 1000 mile guarantee.

Within the first couple of days, I called the dealership to address some things that were wrong with the car. The driver door latch was broken and the door was not opening and shutting properly. It caused the door buzzer to scream continuously. Then the back doors could not be opened from the inside.

I took the car in and they ordered parts and scheduled me for this morning to repair the car. I took it in this morning and addressed another issue. The car was driving very rough and making a loud noise in the front driver tire. They replaced the tire bearing, however there was no change.

They finally told me that the tires were cupped or chopped and all needed immediate replacing. I expected this to be covered since I am within my month and only had placed 326 miles on the car. They told me that I was on my own. To further aggravate the situation, the doors are still not fixed.

When I took the car in the first time, they did not diagnose the problem correctly because they did not pull the door panel. They just ordered new handles. There are more significant problems with the doors and they are "suppose" to be ordering new parts. So now I have a car that I have had for about two weeks with only 326 miles that we have placed on it, and it is unsafe to drive.

The doors do not latch properly and the ones in the back do not even open from the inside. The door panel is laying in the back of the car. The tires are cupped and dangerous. Why is my issue to replace 4 tires that I was told had been checked out and were okay.

Why wasn't this checked prior to me purchasing the vehicle. Poor business practices.

Unsafe cars sold by Bubba Hill!!!!Do not buy a car from them.

Review about: 2005 Ford Focus.

I liked: Treated us well during the purchase.

I didn't like: Do not stand behind the 30 day- 1000 mile guarantee.

4.5
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate
PRODUCT OR SERVICE 2005 Ford Focus Car
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $500
Preferred solution I want the car to be repaired and safe. I further want all four cupped tires replaced with new tires that are safe for my family.

Had an Experience with Bubba Hill Auto?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion