BTL Entertainment - Review in Ceremonies and Events category from Universal City, Texas
By the way, Larry Williams with LaborFest San Antonio was blocked from Sunken Gardens.Thats why the venue was changed.
For LaborFest 2016 He tried to borrow money to pay the acts because of low tickets sales. Theres nothing "shocking" to reveal. He didnt have the money to pay the artist or staff. He has never paid them in the past either.
People should Try and get refunds from their credit and bank cards if possible. He owes alot of people in San Antonio money. He was on the news in 2015 for stealing from Nonprofits (google it). Several lawsuits are pending..This is just a few of many..Get in line and dont be fooled by this Christian Crook.
The carnival took place because Larry Williams had minimal involvement.
Everything else was misrepresentation.PERIOD
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Review category
- Ceremonies and Events
You May Also Like
- "I bought what i thought to be a beautiful off white dress to get married in. As you can see from the photos i did not get the dress i..."
- "BTL Sports & Entertainment company, owned by Larry Williams, puts on fundraisers in the San Antonio & Texas areas but please be warned, Larry refuses to pay his contract workers..."
- "By the way, Larry Williams with LaborFest San Antonio was blocked from Sunken Gardens. Thats why the venue was changed. For LaborFest 2016 He tried to borrow money to pay..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "I took my 5 month old puppy Ram a lab/boxer mix in to get his nails done and he came back to me with cut down to the quick and..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."