BT Guard support called me an ***!!
I purchased a program for downloaded torrents from BT Guard - they did not offer a free trial, but claimed if you were not satisfied you could request a refund at any time. I had issues with the program and tried on numerous occasions to get help from support, and never got a single response. Finally I cancelled. End of problem, right? WRONG Even though I canceled within a week's time, they continued to bill me automatic monthly charges. I contacted them again - no response (as was expected) I then filed a dispute with Paypal documenting my issues with them - and once again wrote BT Guard Support stating I wanted all the funds refunded and would end the dispute if they did so........ Their response to me? Get this:
BTGuard Support email@example.com
1:02 PM (1 hour ago)
By filing a dispute you will get a refund ***.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bad Customer Treatment
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..."
- "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..."
- "The company charges you $90.00 a year and promises you if you get the premium membership you will have a better chance of being cast in a Hollywood movie which..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "I foolishly bought two licenses, one for a desktop and one for a laptop. They worked great for a while, then all of a sudden I was having problems with..."
- " A month ago we ordered a ring with an .80 center stone, J color and VS2 clarity. We received a .73 center stone totally yellow color we got an..."
- "Vida Vacations is playing dirty, dirty tricks to *** people out of their hard earned money. It's such a well orchestrated scam it's no wonder they have such a..."