Denver, Colorado

Aware that ultrasonic toothbrushes are used this way by kids who can't procure them otherwise, BrushBuddies is selling pseudo-ultrasonic French Ticklers, suckering tweens nation-wide.

No parent would buy this for a child of choking-hazard age.

Anticipating baulking fear of any of the innumerable gems ending up in a uterus or rectum and more importantly as the source of the ruse itself, see description in photo!

Toothbrush has unnecessary heft, suggesting batteries that aren't there.

The company also manufactures a one that simultaneously plays Justin Bieber songs.

No tween is going to understand this deception initially and they won't complain later.

Review about: Toothbrush Heads.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Brush Buddies?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

World Tech Toys - Wouldn't work after first use World Tech Toys "Won't *** after the first use. We tried everything we could do. Can this product be replaced or refund. I really enjoyed this. To much money to let go for..." Read more World Tech Toys Orion Spy Rc Quadcopter Review World Tech Toys "We had a issue yesterday on 12-22-16 with my orion spy 720p quadcopter drone with remote. This was only the third time in the week that i had owned it..." Read more Screaming Owl Clothing Review from Lewiston, Maine Screaming Owl "I was skeptical of ordering from Screaming Owl after seeing reviews, but I wanted to try it out for myself. I received my first order within 2 1/2 weeks..." Read more Disney Store - No Pins and Bogus Tracking Number Disney Store "I ordered the first set of Disney Store 30th Anniversary Limited Release Pin Set on January 30, 2017 and to date have not received the pins, I contacted the Disney..." Read more Canada Knives And Swords - I ordered, no reply, after 4 emails! Canada Knives And Swords "I ordered a Bowie Knife from "Canada Knives" and every time I check the site I find that the order is pending! I emails them for their specified email address..." Read more Horrible- HotHeads Hair SHEDDED so much I asked for a refund Hotheads "Paramount would not issue a refund even though a send them pictures of the shedding issues with their hair. I spent over $300 on hair that lasted maybe 5 weeks,..." Read more Clear Choice - Worst decision ever Clear Choice "This is junk dentistry, they don't fix any problems, they ignore what you tell them, and my mouth is much worse off than it was before I went to them...." Read more Kitchenaid - FRIDGE IMPLOSION THREE YEARS OLD! Kitchenaid "#NOKITCHENAID from #KitchenAid... You cannot give us a peace of mind warranty on our three year old non-working fridge because... and I quote; "age of the unit!" Yet, we can..." Read more