Denver, Colorado

Aware that ultrasonic toothbrushes are used this way by kids who can't procure them otherwise, BrushBuddies is selling pseudo-ultrasonic French Ticklers, suckering tweens nation-wide.

No parent would buy this for a child of choking-hazard age.

Anticipating baulking fear of any of the innumerable gems ending up in a uterus or rectum and more importantly as the source of the ruse itself, see description in photo!

Toothbrush has unnecessary heft, suggesting batteries that aren't there.

The company also manufactures a one that simultaneously plays Justin Bieber songs.

No tween is going to understand this deception initially and they won't complain later.

Review about: Toothbrush Heads.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Brush Buddies?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Screaming Owl - Terrible! Screaming Owl "FALSE ADVERTISING. They advertise a beautiful "boutique" quality outfit, and send you something completely different. Let the photo I've attached speak for itself. Advertised as "capri set" - these are definitely..." Read more World Tech Toys Spy Drone Ufo Rc Quadcopter Review World Tech Toys "I bought this panther spy drone UFO last Christmas and it flew one time and hasn't worked since. Please contact me at heidlereed@yahoo.com..." Read more Screaming Owl - Cute Clothes but are cheaply made Screaming Owl "I have been ordering from Screaming Owl since February 2016 & have ordered 20 items in the past 6 months. My daughter just turned 4 this month and wears a..." Read more Screaming Owl Outfit Review Screaming Owl "...I have ordered several things from Screaming Owl and have been extremely hsppy with each and every one..." Read more Dresslily - Clothes are not as described and very poor quality Dresslily "I ordered a few clothing items intended as a gift from dresslily in March, 2017. The clothes marked as Mens' 2XL appears to be Small or Medium Mens' sizes. I..." Read more KraftMaid - Wrong door style KraftMaid "I had the Kraftmaid Kirkland painted canvas cabinets installed. The 12" pantry came with 2 of the doors in the wrong style and the middle door was the Kirkland style...." Read more Red Roof Inn Room Elyria Ohio Review Red Roof Inn "I walked into the bathroom that was too small to use and close the door. I went to pull the door away from the tub/shower,and the bottom of the door..." Read more Knoxville Wholesale Furniture - Sagging mattress. Knoxville Wholesale Furniture "I bought around 6000.00 in furniture at Knoxville Wholesale furniture, at the Callahan Road, location. The mattress I purchased sagged in the middle. I kind of ignored it at first..." Read more