Verified Reviewer

Updated by user Aug 06, 2022

I went elsewhere to have the ones that did fall out removed and it took almost three hours to get the few that stayed off.

Original review posted by user Aug 06, 2022

LASH CUSTOMERS BEWARE

If you plan on going for lash extensions I suggest you dont go here. I can promise you that it will be a waste of your time and money.

As of recent Ive has a chance of heart regarding my feelings for this company.

As a previous loyal customer I can no longer in good conscious support a company who does not stand behind the service they provide. They have an employee within the company who I honestly believe is not properly trained and or knows what they are doing. I had Hybrid eyelashes done on Saturday. First red flag they took way longer than I was told.

Second red glad two hours after they were completed I was having issues I immediately reached out the following day regarding it I went back and waited an hour longer than I was told to have the mistake corrected or so I thought. Within six days these lashes look beyond horrible one eye looks like nothing was ever done while the other eye looks as full as it did when I left. I have reached out several times to the owner trying to get this issue resolved. The offer come back shell fill the eye.

Problem is the girl doing it doesnt know what shes doing and itll be a waste of three hours again.

My lash options were never explained to me nor was the care or cleaning of them. After being a loyal customer and the money I spent I honestly expected a different outcome.

User's recommendation: Stay away.

Brows and Beauty by Lina Cons: Service sucked and she refused to stand behind the work.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Brows and Beauty by Lina Reviews