Brothers Plumbing Heating And Air Conditioning - Brothers Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. Patrick E. Melvin,William M. Melvin,Pat Melvin Bad Customer Service, Ripp Off, Fraud, Poor Work, Expensive North Andover Massachusetts
I had a new heating system put in, from oil to gas and they did a good job doing that ,but when it came to coming back to fixing problems with their work they are not reliable. I have called the owner (Patrick)many times to take care of the issue. After weeks of trying to get him over he finally did and acknowledged the problem and said he would get back to us with a solution. Well its been another 3 weeks with many phone calls,emails and text messages with no response at all to fix his work. My next step is BBB. Very frustrating especially when he says he will come over a certain day or time he is a no show. Disappointed in their customer service. UPDATE: So finally the owner sends out a worker to come fix the problem and installed the parts needed which fixed the problem but the worker leaves the job without fully getting the air out of lines for part of my house. So no heat for half of house.Called the owner and his attitude,was "what do u want me to do", and hangs up on phone. Luckily the family member that was there watched what worker was trying to do and was kinda familiar with heating systems. A week later the owner calls not to find out if we are all set, but to find out why I gave him bad review. I did give him 2 stars for the job done but changed to 1 star due to the fact that this company needs better customer service especially when spending thousands of dollars. I am done with them. The Better Business Bureau has them listed as:Type of Entity
Mr. Patrick Melvin, OwnerMr. William M. Melvin, Owner
Principal: Mr. Patrick Melvin, Owner
Principal: Mr. William M. Melvin, Owner
Patrick E. Melvin
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Heating System
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "We paid a handsome price to have our parking lot Tar & Chipped rather than re-pave which is considerably more expensive. The product did not hold up and within a couple..."
- "It was recently discovered that my Standard Pacific home and all 37 homes built the same year have major structural water damage. At least 4 structural engineers have reported..."
- "My Adams Homes StoryMy Defective Adams Home Story. Three years ago September of 2006 my family purchased a 3000 square foot home from Adams Homes of North East Florida. This..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "I purchased a 9 in tablet in june of 2016. When received it would not connect bluetooth whith mine or my wifes phones. Was sent another and it worked flawlessly..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "I purchase some boots from Michael Kor and the zipper is coming apart I haven't wore no more then 4 times I went to the Michael Kors store to get..."
- "Picaboo sent me a special for unlimited pages for their photo book. When I called they said it is limited 160 pages. Tell me that isn't misleading the public. They..."
- "I received my order of helicopter parts and thought they shorted me some bearings. The website had a photo of 4 bearings and that's what I thought I was..."