Brothers Plumbing Heating And Air Conditioning - Brothers Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. Patrick E. Melvin,William M. Melvin,Pat Melvin Bad Customer Service, Ripp Off, Fraud, Poor Work, Expensive North Andover Massachusetts
I had a new heating system put in, from oil to gas and they did a good job doing that ,but when it came to coming back to fixing problems with their work they are not reliable. I have called the owner (Patrick)many times to take care of the issue. After weeks of trying to get him over he finally did and acknowledged the problem and said he would get back to us with a solution. Well its been another 3 weeks with many phone calls,emails and text messages with no response at all to fix his work. My next step is BBB. Very frustrating especially when he says he will come over a certain day or time he is a no show. Disappointed in their customer service. UPDATE: So finally the owner sends out a worker to come fix the problem and installed the parts needed which fixed the problem but the worker leaves the job without fully getting the air out of lines for part of my house. So no heat for half of house.Called the owner and his attitude,was "what do u want me to do", and hangs up on phone. Luckily the family member that was there watched what worker was trying to do and was kinda familiar with heating systems. A week later the owner calls not to find out if we are all set, but to find out why I gave him bad review. I did give him 2 stars for the job done but changed to 1 star due to the fact that this company needs better customer service especially when spending thousands of dollars. I am done with them. The Better Business Bureau has them listed as:Type of Entity
Mr. Patrick Melvin, OwnerMr. William M. Melvin, Owner
Principal: Mr. Patrick Melvin, Owner
Principal: Mr. William M. Melvin, Owner
Patrick E. Melvin
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Heating System
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "I was first approached by the "manager"; and eager youth who sold me on her ability to manage a paint crew. I have an 1800's victorian home so it was..."
- "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..."
- "I can't tell you just how devastating it is to invest so much time, money and emotion into building a home only to have it all ripped away simply for..."
- "I found these thieves through Skyscanner.in I booked my tickets by my Debit card. They took me to 3D page where I entered my password and then I was directed..."
- "My company had signed up with Thumbtack back in May of 2016... Since then 'till now we have lead our industry with over 134 reviews, have been hired over 450..."
- "We rented from Avis-Budget in Israel and had the worst experience of our lives. The car was delivered to us in a dark garage. When I arrived to pick up..."
- "1-10-2012 Skibutternut's *FAKE* Weather Report Can Skibutternut.com be trusted?---------------------------------------Butternut again posts HYPED weather reports ‘duping skiers ‘ to ride & spend money $$$view..."
- "Stansberry Research has been sending me unsolicited emails for over a year despite my repeated requests for them to cease doing so. I contacted them twice earlier in 2015 via..."
- "Tv is 2 years old good thing i was home left bottom corner started to smolder almost like it would catch on fire if left u noticed ..."