Broom Service Cleaners - No attention to detail and overprices

3 of 3 Broom Service Cleaners reviews

Mr Davis Jaspers cleaned our offices in Chesapeake.The company Broom Service Cleaners did not meet up to expectations by any means.

None of the desks were vaccume under. Trash was half taken out multiple times, dirty mirrors etc. The trashcan was filled with bags obviously from another business that they cleaned. We had to pay extra for trash dump.There was change taken from employee desks as well.

This is not a reputable business.

We now use maid pro and have seen a lot better results.No more you guy next time I call police this time you just fired.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 3 Broom Service Cleaners reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Matt

Feb 08, 2014 #783360 Los Angeles, California, United States

As one of the first (now former) employees of BSC I know Davis well. I am confident that if any of these supposed quality issues had been brought to his attention they would have been dealt with swiftly and professionally. Davis knows that because he employs people, they will inevitably make mistakes. The most important thing is how BSC responds when mistakes are made. I have seen Davis respond consistently by going above and beyond to make sure that those mistakes where rectified.

Alasondra

Jan 29, 2014 #779703 Phoenix, Arizona, United States

Unfortunately the cleaning service is unacceptable. The rooms were quite dusty. After few days I had to request BSC to come and get rid of the dust bunnies who literately followed me wherever I went in the room. We waited cleaners to come and clean the floor for whole day. I contacted to reception at 11 am and the cleaners came around 4 pm. Cleaning ladies also forgot to add a toilet paper (on several times) and even worse they used the toilet paper to clean toilet and didn´t throw away the empty roll. According to the reception the trash bags are removed but they just emptied them leaving stinky old bags in cans and after we have been asking to do so for several times.
Reading also another reviews I understand that cleaning service is really poor and yet they claim to be a 4 star.

Mako

Feb 04, 2014 #782003 Norfolk, Virginia, United States

I don't believe you. And neither should the countless patrons who have taken the time to reject your opinion on this site. Look at all the honest testimonials that have negated your claim. By leaving your post up on this site you not only discredit your word, but you do so in poor taste.

Feb 04, 2014 #782026 Norfolk, Virginia, United States

Please forgive me if you are referencing a different "Broom Service" as it appears you are posting your comments from the other side of the United States.

Jan 29, 2014 #779514

I have used Broome Cleaners Service for over 6 years. They employ many seminary students and their spouses while they complete their education. I use their services for my office and home. They are fully licensed and insured. I have used other cleaning services in the past and none compare to the quality of service we experience weekly with this company. I have recommended them to many friends will continue to do so. They constantly solicit recommendation of how they can improve. I have yet to submit a suggestion. My grade is a definite A+. John & Mary Kay Daves

Mimi

Jan 21, 2014 #776292

First off .. I don't like the nome of this sight... The Broom Cleaners I have used was very good..very kind and honest people.. I really can't believe this happened to you .. You should pay what you owe.....

David P

Jan 20, 2014 #775885 Norfolk, Virginia, United States

I have used Broom Service Cleaners for about 5 years now for both my business and my home. They have been extremely professional and all of their employees are very courteous. I am please with the quality of their work and punctuality. I would recommend using them to anyone.

H and L

Jan 20, 2014 #775863 Chesapeake, Virginia, United States

Regarding Broom Service Cleaners, the quality, professionalism and courtesy of their owners and staff is outstanding. We have used cleaning services in several states and would rank Broom at the top.

Dave

Jan 20, 2014 #775808

I must say that this complaint doesn't ring true. From the misspelled words, to the incorrect grammar, to the outlandish claims the whole post immediately sounded bogus to me. We have interacted with BSC since they we're organized as a company. The words integrity and excellenc are not an exaggeration when it comes to my opinion of Broom Service Cleaners!

Bob

Jan 20, 2014 #775669 Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States

I've been using BSC for many years now and I can tell you that they are excellent to work with. Their honesty and work ethic is is above the industry standard. I've been using cleaning services for 12 years so I've seen the good and bad.
On a side note: if your going to post a poor review and call someone out at least be noble enough to put your name on it as well.

Laurie

Jan 19, 2014 #775495

I have been using Broom Cleaners for several years and found them to be courteous, efficient, and completely honest. I would recommend them to anyone who needs cleaning service. Every time I have been needed additional services they have been gracious to accommodate and completed my request without hesitation. They are a very professional and hard working group of people.

Mako

Jan 19, 2014 #775484 Norfolk, Virginia, United States

The best part of these comments is that there are so many contradictions to the original post. Anyone who has had the fortune to meet the Jaspers know that they would go to great lengths to rectify any issue concerning the expectations of their business. I feel compelled to apologize for the individual who went so far as to slander this respectful family business in a public forum.

kojak

Jan 19, 2014 #775468 Chesapeake, Virginia, United States

For over three years Broome Service has been exceptional in their attention to detail and their customer service. Their Christian beliefs are reflected in their dealings with their customers and their pride in workmanship. I question the motives of anyone who uses public media rather than using personal, honest communications to rectify any situation. Personally I don't trust this prson who posted this gripe.

JAG

Jan 19, 2014 #775435 Chesapeake, Virginia, United States

I personally want to thank Broom Service Cleaners for their exceptional customer service and business model. They have cleaned our home for over 2 years and we have always received prompt, professional and pleasant service. They have been very attentive to our requests and suggestions and have always done a great job. They also have a customer-centric business model and have some of the friendliest and pleasant staff. We have no reservations in recommending their services either for your business or personal cleaning needs.

Jan 19, 2014 #775376

We have personally know Davis and his wife for many years-we were one of the first "customers" when they set up this company and not only do they clean our home but our office as well. Excellent work-time and again. I also believe the complaint is bogus-sadly when money is involved people turn ugly.

Dave W

Jan 19, 2014 #775366 Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States

I've known Davis for many years. I know that he and his employees are great people with great integrity. I would trust them to clean a house full of money.
I also work for one of the largest builders in Virginia Beach. We have used BSC exclusively for over two years. We have been very pleased with their quality of work and level of integrity.
This review is obviously over the top. There's no way BSC would still be in business (much less be able get people to defend his business) if there was any truth at all to the post above.
I would highly recommend BSC to anyone.

Kris

Jan 19, 2014 #775359

Even the wording of the complaint shows that it is bogus. I have used Broon Service since the company first formed and have known it to excel in integrity, honesty and reliability. I would highly recommend it to anyone, especially because they guarantee their work 100%.

Peg

Jan 19, 2014 #775337 Chesapeake, Virginia, United States

I have used Broom Service for over a year. Their service has been nothing but commendable. They are always on time and do an excellent job. The ladies are friendly and concerned about your well being . I am sorry they had this negative posting which I cannot believe is based on fact.

1-20 of 23 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.