Fort Lauderdale, Florida

A friend sent me a birthday GIFT from Brookstone.Since I already had a similar item I went to my local Brookstone store to exchange it or obtain a gift card.

I did not have a gift receipt and was told there was nothing I could do without a receipt or the credit card it was purchased on. This is ridiculous! After talking to corporate I finally managed to have them send me a shipping label, i have to send the item to corporate and they will issue a gift card. This policy is SO ANTI CONSUMER!

I will NEVER shop in Brookstone again, nor will anyone I tell this to.There are too many other stores with better customer relations!

Review about: Keypad For I Pad.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $99
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Brookstone Store?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more Pink Sugar XO owner Jessica Zamarron Arrested for accepting stolen credit cards! Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..." Read more Saladmaster - Cookware Review Saladmaster "When I was introduced to salad master first time, I didn't get it.Even on the second dinner.Third dinner, it clicked, I'm very slow okay..." Read more O2pure is a SCAM O2pur "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..." Read more Hair inside Oreo Oreo "I found Hair inside Handi Snacks Oreo when I ate that snack, the rest of cookie have been swallow by me. Very poor food safety and not hygienist for food..." Read more Gardenwinds - Riplock does NOT stop rips Gardenwinds "I paid 120 dollars for the replacement canopy (which fit perfectly) because their website claims it's "designed to withstand wear and tear from wind and stormy weather" and "The double..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Knights Inn is a dump Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "We checked in 5/19/2017 at 11pm at the 3223 Lincoln Ave South Bend IN and knew right away it was a mistake but had been on the road for 18hrs..." Read more Freedompop - Unauthorized charges Freedompop "I signed up for the free trial. The fine print clearly said I would be charged 8.99 a month if I did not cancel the trial. I was later charged..." Read more