Farmers Branch, Texas

Professor Aaron Clark of Brookhaven College 3939 Valley View Lane, Farmers Branch, Tx 75244 (972) 860-4700 voted worst Professor in poll.

Creepy, arrogant and God Complex. My experience with Aaron Clark smacks of everything wrong with Brookhaven College. The arrogance, creepiness and “God Complex” he lauds is shameful. In dealing with a disabled student Aaron Clark was told he made the child uncomfortable (how creepy is that?) but instead of backing off Professor Clark wrote/told the disabled student -

“First, I cannot work with your doctors or your dad. In fact, I have no obligation to do so. So don’t expect that to happen. Remember, too,that if your dad contacts me, the deal is off” . . . .

What deal? Is this some creepy secret? Does the school know they have this going on? Should Professor Aaron Clark be in education?

Aaron Clark is listed on Rip Off Report as “Worst Professor Experienced”

and Facebook list Professor Aaron Clark of Brookhaven College as causing embarrassment to disabled children

Review about: Professor.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Brookhaven College?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion