Have you ever enjoyed a film or a TV show, then get your happiness derived from it spoiled by some "Know-it-all" people who believes he or she has the last say on what you should watch or not, or how you should take it?

Bad trip, d ba? 'ina.

Ano kaya kung paborito mo si Kimerald, tapos gawing topic ng pulpito ang hilig mo, bentahan ka ng t-shirt, may dala pang sample sa harapan. Type mo?

Talaga? Type mong pakialaman ng buhay ng may buhay? Kulang na lang pati kulay ng brief mo kontrolado pa??

Basahan ka pa ng Biblya: "..in those days will come, the 'mockers'.." Naks..isperitwal kuno. If I am a mocker, I call them the ***.

Some sick minds who believe they should take hold of the land and rule the earth, according to the Adamic commandment. They uphold the faith as "strangers in this world" and preach people should keep looking towards the "heaven - the world to come" while somehow, they worm their way to people's bank accounts, way of thinking, political will and establish their kingdom here in the world. All in the name of GOoooD. (Kasama nginig.)

Religion is the opium of the people.

Ask yourself: what keeps you coming back for more? Some hunger that cannot be quenched. Some thirst for absurd and abstract belief system that cannot be satisfied.

Parang droga. You keep coming back. You see deep within you that something was wrong with that kind of world pero tali ka na..because for all the while na nasa loob ka ng systema, everything about you is made interconnected.

Wala ka nang kawala, boy, or so it seemed. Takot mo lang to be an outcast. To be branded the anti-Christ. Or Atheist. *** them. Hawak nila fans mo, kabarkada mo, utak ng kapitan ng barangay mo, pag-iisip at desisyon ng nanay at tatay mo, etchetera.

Hindi ako ipinanganak sa mundong ito para maging bootlicker or ***-kisser. Sa ilalim ng bubong ng simbahan, ang pinakamabilis dumukot ng bulsa para sa "kontribusyon" at "indulhensya" at humalik sa pwet ng mga Pari-seo at ipokritong mga ambisyosong pastol ng iglesia ni Batman at Superman ang siyang tatanghaling SANTO.

Mabuhay. Mura lang ang kabanalan mo kaya please don't expect. They could give you everything you're worth for - they'll buy it - as long as you are BUT TO YOURSELF. Because that's the last thing they'll do: to give you back to yourself is... THE END OF THIS MONKEY BUSINESS.

"Oo-oo-oo-Aa-aa-aa!!"

Ang totoong relihiyon ay 'yong magagawa mo may kasama ka man o wala. Parang Buddhism. Ikaw lang ang makapaghuhusga wheteher you're following the Eight Noble Truths with clear conscience or not.

Real spiritual help should lead you to self-sufficiency and not to depend on your superiors all your life. The Law of Life is to be dependent when a child, but self-sufficient when adult.

You have to grow. (People outgrow even their religion or belief system once in a million..and how glad I am I did!!!)

Kaya kapag may taong gusto kang i-adopt, bah, mag-isip ka 'no. Pagkakitaan ka lang niyan. Dalawa lang tao sa mundo - manloloko at nagpapaloko.

***.

Review about: Tv Show.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Brood of Liars?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion