Broadway Ridge Apartments - Horrible apartment complex
I have been in this complex for 6 months and I must say that it's not the worst but certainly not the best especially for the price.I broke my lease it was so bad I don't believe in trash talking a business but danm this place was bad.The history of this complex is horrifying, its why they changed the name cause the "new management" is actually the same property owner's : (who owned this building before the name changed) son .
Yes I said it son. The large newly renovated banner in front of the building facing Broadway drew my attention. The place looked Olay from the initial walk through what sealed the deal for me Spencer (property manager) said that renovations were going from building to building and mines would be next as long as I didn't mind rearranging my furniture. So I left a lot of my belongings in boxes thank god I did it made my move out of there easy.
My main issues were the carpets smelled of pets cats and dogs in certain places even though the carpet was "new".
The bed room Windows were very out dated and let cold air into my house if my heat wasn't on 80 my room would be freezing cold in the winter. I had to put bags over all Windows how ugly is that! Good thing I have beautiful curtains. My dishwasher frequently backed up.
I'm not a handy woman and neither is my daughter or my boyfriend but dank I've never had a dish washer fill with water over night. I was on the second floor of a half empty apartment building. I called the manager and he I don't use it enough and that it was something I did. My girl is in middle school and I'm an adult we know what and what not to put in a sink (trust me my boyfriend and I has had plenty of convos about that) my largest concern was the pop Corn ceilings in the bathroom that grew mold, and the old roach dripping that was in the knooks and crannies of the counters and sink.
The only benefit was the parking lot was quiet. Except for when the other complexes were making a lot of noise. I broke y lease on a technicality. Thankfully.
The only thing the renovated was the paint job on the outside and woodsticks on the door ways. This place is old ran down and poorly managed. Save your time and money.
I would rather move to my mother's than pay to live in a dump.And my house never received any renovations during my tenancy.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- I enjoyed the quiet neighborhood
- Easy access to highway
- Greay schools
- Easy parking
- Nice neighbors
- Diverse people
What I disliked
- Lieing manager
- Common areas dirty
- Broken pool
- Ran down building
- Old windows
- Rude letters from management
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- just to allow every one to know about this property.
- Product or service
- Apartment Lease
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "Do NOT rent From Brooklawn Norse Apartments in Brooklawn, NJ!Slumlords all the way! Had to wait 2 weeks after moving in before I received a lease, told me I could..."
- "Erased negative reviews from their past coming back to haunt the new year. Do not believe all their phone baloney reviews, pretty easy to see it's fiction when you start reading..."
- "Culbreath Key Brokeside Condos in South Tampa have hired a goon, hit squad to dole out fines,harrass residents,make racial remarks and put their head lynch person by the name of..."
- "Ordered a nikon m-223 scope for $129, got email confirmation, card charged, then they cancelled my order. Got two people on customer service. One tried to sell me another scope..."
- "I received a Mother's Day bouquet today from my son in AZ. The Rose petals had brown edges and the fill flowers were a brown, rotted slime about 1/3 of..."
- "I bought a bag of bar b que chips and was very disappointed when i opened the bag. It was about a 3rd full. Heres a photo and not..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."
- "I don't understand how you advertise a purfume sale but no one has any stock some of the warehouses state that they never received any to start with and others..."