Broadway Ridge Apartments - Horrible apartment complex
I have been in this complex for 6 months and I must say that it's not the worst but certainly not the best especially for the price.I broke my lease it was so bad I don't believe in trash talking a business but danm this place was bad.The history of this complex is horrifying, its why they changed the name cause the "new management" is actually the same property owner's : (who owned this building before the name changed) son .
Yes I said it son. The large newly renovated banner in front of the building facing Broadway drew my attention. The place looked Olay from the initial walk through what sealed the deal for me Spencer (property manager) said that renovations were going from building to building and mines would be next as long as I didn't mind rearranging my furniture. So I left a lot of my belongings in boxes thank god I did it made my move out of there easy.
My main issues were the carpets smelled of pets cats and dogs in certain places even though the carpet was "new".
The bed room Windows were very out dated and let cold air into my house if my heat wasn't on 80 my room would be freezing cold in the winter. I had to put bags over all Windows how ugly is that! Good thing I have beautiful curtains. My dishwasher frequently backed up.
I'm not a handy woman and neither is my daughter or my boyfriend but dank I've never had a dish washer fill with water over night. I was on the second floor of a half empty apartment building. I called the manager and he I don't use it enough and that it was something I did. My girl is in middle school and I'm an adult we know what and what not to put in a sink (trust me my boyfriend and I has had plenty of convos about that) my largest concern was the pop Corn ceilings in the bathroom that grew mold, and the old roach dripping that was in the knooks and crannies of the counters and sink.
The only benefit was the parking lot was quiet. Except for when the other complexes were making a lot of noise. I broke y lease on a technicality. Thankfully.
The only thing the renovated was the paint job on the outside and woodsticks on the door ways. This place is old ran down and poorly managed. Save your time and money.
I would rather move to my mother's than pay to live in a dump.And my house never received any renovations during my tenancy.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- I enjoyed the quiet neighborhood
- Easy access to highway
- Greay schools
- Easy parking
- Nice neighbors
- Diverse people
What I disliked
- Lieing manager
- Common areas dirty
- Broken pool
- Ran down building
- Old windows
- Rude letters from management
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- just to allow every one to know about this property.
- Product or service
- Apartment Lease
- Review category
- Real Estate
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I'm living in a property managed by Randy Salvator of RMS Companies and I'm having some issues. I think Randy could be doing a bit more to take ownership of..."
- "I wish I would have known about this company before renting from them. Viewing the house for the first time I liked it, being a first time renter with houses..."
- "Terrazas River Park Village now Terrazas Owners LLC is a "Luxury" Rental Community in Miami's River District in a neighborhood also known as Little Havana... I was looking for a..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "I ordered Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World. Digital version. They billed me but did not send me the download code and instructions for downloading the game. This is..."
- "First off they have lousy service in regards to following good business conduct. They tell you a 100 differnt things other than the facts or truth. They lied..."
- "Do not borrow money from these people if you can help seek help somewhere else, bad business tactics if you late call you all the time of the day and..."