Chandigarh, Chandigarh

I trusted local vendor www.internetbroadband.in and purchased an airtel 4g connection from them.Although it is working good but after data cap its internet speed is almost dead.

It directly falls to 125 Kbps speed. It is a big drawback of airtel 4g connection. If you are booking airtel 4g from same site, I will suggest you to try other internet options on this website. Try a DSL broadband connection instead of going for a wireless internet provider.

Thanks to www.internetbroadband.in for showing me latest broadband plans of all ISP brands, available in chandigarh area. Well defined and accurate information is given about airtel broadband tariffs.

all of given internet plans are latest and up to date.Thanks to team of www.internetbroadband.in for their tariff comparison charts.

Review about: Airtel 4G.

I liked: Speed.

I didn't like: Data caping.

3.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Broadband Choices Punjab?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion