Brita faucet filter

1 of 5 Brita reviews

The faucet filter systems keep breaking down.

Twice before I wrote them to mention about the break down of the filtering system.

This is the 3rd filter system that the knob, which switches from tap water to filtered water breaks down.

I wrote Brita, got an incident number from them and then a promise to send another device within 10-15 days period, but never received anything from them.

I complained about their quality control and that must be the reason why they never sent a replacement.

I will now switch to Pür and see if they have a better quality control over their product.

The faucet filter systems keep breaking down.

I will send another review when that happens.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Customer service response

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Ff 100 Faucet Filter System
Review category
Shopping
review #861254

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Brita? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 5 Brita reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.