Bristol County Saving-Age Discrimination
I take home more than $ 100, 000. per year. I have been in business for almost 50 years. I have been married for 51 years. I have owned my home for 21 years. My bills are always paid on time. Last year I obtained a auto loan for $ 13000. from this same bank.
One week after applying for this loan I received a form letter from Ann G. Melo who is the loan officer for Bristol County.
The form was completely devoid of any explanation excepting three X's. One of these was followed by, what looks like a stamp,
" Federal Tax Lien ". I do owe these people money but I have challenged the amounts but nobody at the bank asked about that. If fact nobody asked me about anything.
Was my application summarily dismissed "out of hand" because of this one negative as opposed to all my positives?
I hardly think so.
Did I mention that I am 73 years old?
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Personal Loan
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "The first thing is the upfront $500, which they tell you will be taken out of your bank account down the road, towards the end of the loan process, but..."
- "Before you use The Lending Club The Lending Club also LendingClub.com is popular in searches for personal, signature and all purpose loans. They are on other sites as well touting 10..."
- "I've paid on time for YEARS and still owe more than I even borrowed. I attached a picture to support that claim too. It should be a crime the way..."
- " My 3 months old SC P 20000 Serial # W3DE000347, installed in Goleta, CA USA started spewing ink all over the prints .I called in to raise a complaint..."
- "This is a response to an account manager by the name of Lucy. I am extremely dissatisfied with this entire process. I ordered a dress for a special event in..."
- "Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook. I have over 12,000 members worldwide. I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new..."
- "Usually I love the guacamole, but I can always tell when different people make it. So your prices went up from 4.99 to 5.99, and the guacamole got worse! I..."
- "Costumer service is HORRIBLE!!!! I recently ordered 500 business cards and they came back blurry, almost as if they were in 3D. There phones are down and the online chat does..."
- "I am writing because I want to share that I had no issues at all with this company. I highly recommend doing business with them. Their expeditious handling of my..."