Bristol County Saving-Age Discrimination
I take home more than $ 100, 000. per year. I have been in business for almost 50 years. I have been married for 51 years. I have owned my home for 21 years. My bills are always paid on time. Last year I obtained a auto loan for $ 13000. from this same bank.
One week after applying for this loan I received a form letter from Ann G. Melo who is the loan officer for Bristol County.
The form was completely devoid of any explanation excepting three X's. One of these was followed by, what looks like a stamp,
" Federal Tax Lien ". I do owe these people money but I have challenged the amounts but nobody at the bank asked about that. If fact nobody asked me about anything.
Was my application summarily dismissed "out of hand" because of this one negative as opposed to all my positives?
I hardly think so.
Did I mention that I am 73 years old?
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Personal Loan
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "I got a loan in 2013 from One Main for $8,499.96. Never missed a payment of $276.25 for two years and checked my balance online and it showed I..."
- "WARNING! Please do not do business with SPENCER HOO, THE HOO GROUP, or OCLOFTGUIDE.com. I made the mistake and would not wish this on my worst enemy. The last 16..."
- "Home Relief Services LLC is a Scam! Someone needs to do Something FAST! To Whom it may concern: Who and What was Home Relief Services LLC. The owners of the..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "MEMPHIS TN SHELBY COUNTY...............Extended Arms Cleaning Contractor's ....Nancy Taylor it's a crime to online harass make FALSE claims call or in anyway directly or in directly try to contact myself..."
- "Usually I love the guacamole, but I can always tell when different people make it. So your prices went up from 4.99 to 5.99, and the guacamole got worse! I..."
- "This is a follow up to my prior post about guac. I went to customer service desk after telling them about my horrible guac. I was told go ahead and..."
- "I've bought coupons on Groupon before and never had much issue. Probably because Groupon has nothing to do with the actual fulfillment of those, it's up to the restaurant..."