On March 30th Janet Hare of Brio Fragrance ordered an assortment of tassels from our company using a Purchase Order.
(Invoice and Purchase order to be posted here on update)
After we shipped the products we tried to run her credit card it declined. This sometimes happens so we didn't get to worried. Here is a list of all of the times we tried to collect the outstanding bills and three times she lied to us.
*5/29 LIE #1 promised to pay the week of 6/1
*6/11 no check left message on voice mail
*6/16 LIE #2 Promised to pay week of 6/22
*7/2 no check contacted and she promised to cut a check that day. LIE#3
7/8 Left a voice mail on her phone
7/10 Left a message with her employee Anna
7/14 voice mail
7/27 voice mail
7/28 Finally contacted Janet again who said she was having problems with her bank but the problem was fixed so we tried her credit card again. DECLINED LIE#4
7/30 voice mail
8/7 tried the card again - DECLINED
8/10 spoke with Anna again who gave us a song and dance about Janet's mom dying. Yeah I'm going to believe that! LIE #5
If your a customer, a employee, or a vendor of Janet Hare or Brio Fragrance watch your wallet!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "I do not understand people today, As a Direct Sales Rep I go out of my way to educate and help people. I also buy and support other companies as..."
- "I saw the tv ad that showed pricing to be $29.95. Upon receipt of product I read the packing list and found that they were going to require 5..."
- "Got excited bout the product didn't have hair loss just wanted my hair to grow longer n fuller faster I only used the shampoo n conditioner my hair started to..."
- "I've known for quite sometime that there was a hacker on my internet service and using up my bandwidth. I've called Dish.network a couple times only to get "there's nothing..."
- "AAG purchased a 6 year old debt from Wells Fargo. The debt was last reported by Wells Fargo as $23,779 in November 2009. As soon as AAG bought it, the..."
- "I bought a can of progresso light vegetable soup which contained a rodent of some kind. What should I do ????..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."
- "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."