Romeoville, Illinois
100% full Not resolved

My grill was just one year old this summer.It is ALWAYS covered when not in use.

Related: Review about Brinkmann Gas Grill from North Providence, Rhode Island

It is a piece of garbage. Lots of rust on it in various locations. The lid is black due to extreme heat. The burners have rusted out as well as the cross burners.

The ignitor button does not work. I called to express my disappointment. I was told they would send me parts. I explained that I didn't want just parts, but a new grill because basically I would be rebuilding a new one with all of the parts I needed.

After SEVERAL back and forth emails, not only did they deny a new grill they now denied parts saying rust is normal wear and tear?

Really?My previous grill lasted me 16 years without any issues.

Review about: Brinkmann Grill.

I didn't like: Customer service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Brinkmann Grill
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service, bad quality / $400
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Brinkmann?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Walmart - One hour Guarantee Walmart "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Monagram Refer bad parts WR55X10490 Ge Appliances "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencer’s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) broke…of course following..." Read more Brinkmann is out of business Brinkmann "Just a heads up, don't expect any customer service or warranty. Brinkmann filed for bankruptcy in late 2015 and was liquidated. Brinkmann owned Qbeam and Malibu landscape lighting. Due to..." Read more Brinkmann 5 Burner Gas Grill Rusted & Unusable in under 3 Years Brinkmann "I purchased a stainless steel Brinkmann 5 burner gas grill, model 810-1750-S from Home Depot in March 2012. I've been unable to use the grill since early this year 2015,..." Read more My Name Is Dori, I'm a Real Person that Encountered a Life Saving Treatment! Yes The Holistic Sanctuary saves lives, I know They Saved my Son! The Holistic Sanctuary "My name is Dori, I am a parent of a son that was cured by Johnny and his staff! This place is the real deal. Johnny the Healer and the..." Read more Heartland Rvs - 2011 Heartland Elkridge rv Heartland Rvs "Bought used after 5 times, like new...other than, hot water tank had a hole in it from manufacturer skid, exterior door had cracks vertically (we bought new altho they said..." Read more Protuninglab - Faulty product, but customer liable for restocking/return fees Protuninglab "HID-02-AZ-B306-PBC-RFV-4D-A HID Xenon + 05-08 BMW E90 3 Series CCFL Angel Eye Projector Headlights - Black I purchased the above item and paid the additional money for the warning cancelers. Once..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Knights Inn is a dump Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "We checked in 5/19/2017 at 11pm at the 3223 Lincoln Ave South Bend IN and knew right away it was a mistake but had been on the road for 18hrs..." Read more