Miami, Florida

Brinkman Grill is a piece of ***!!!!!!!!!!Anyone know how to reach Brinkman Repair or Brinkman Service.

I can not reach anyone from Brinkman, looking for service call, repair call under warranty. Please if anyone can help me please send the telephone numbers and or email address for Brinkman Repair, Brinkman Service so I can get my grill fixed. I have never seen a grill that does not work like the Brinkman that I purchased at Home Depot. Who know how to fix a Brinkman Grill in the Miami Dade/Broward County area.

Does Brinkman still exists or have the gone bankrupt are they are still bussiness.Please help me and find out what is going on with Brinkman or a reliable service repair that work on Brinkman.

Review about: Grill.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Brinkmann 8106340s Grill
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / $200
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Brinkmann?

Comments

h.kitchener

Brinkmann filed for bankruptcy last year.However, I found an article from Consumers Reports on what to do if you need a part, etc.

and you bought it from Home Depot.Go to this like: