Brighterman - Internet Money Making Scam// Sniper and Predator Softwares
I was lured to purchase George Brown's Google Sniper product on October 27th, as a way to make money online for a one-time 47 dollar fee without having anything to do with sales or prior technical knowhow. First, the sniper product DOES have to do with sales because you have to promote a product for somebody else (thus must do extensive research on the product to create a promotional website) -- on websites that you create (buyer must instantly accumulate technical knowhow!) and you pay to maintain (which means that the initial investment of 47 dollars was only the start of the expenses).
Secondly, the product comes with dated information that cannot be used (Information on how to use Google Keywords -- which has been taken down).
Thirdly, the transaction receipt shows a monthly recurring payment -- of which I was never notified; and to which I never agreed tacitly or electronically.
I submitted a support ticket due to the dated information in the course; but did not even notice that I was stealthily signed into a monthly payment without ever having agreed to it.
Immediately after signing up, I was sent information on a once-in-a-lifetime livestreaming event set to take place only three days after my purchase, on the 30th of October 9pm EST, which made it 2am my time. I secured a spot; and missed a full night of sleep in order to attend. The sales pitch had me believing, that this was brand-new-never-before-seen software that would help me to earn thousands of dollars online. I watched the livestream; and Immediately after this I found online reviews of the new software dating at least to 2012 -- meaning it is NOT a prerelease. Examples of these reviews can be found at
In addition, going back to the livestreaming site produces the message "This Event Has Ended Note: Keep checking your email for news of a replay or another chance to see this incredible event again." -- Meaning, that is was nothing close to a once-in-a-lifetime event.
On closer inspection, the software itself is a spamming tool that would cause any e-mail address to be blocked within hours of using it with this software -- thus rendering the entire scheme both illegal and unuseable.
I would like a full refund of my money plus interest and damages for an entire night of missed sleep.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Ordered a pair of sunglasses, they sent the wrong pair will not give my money back. They blame their dispatch, whatever that means. They won't accept responsibility. They just want..."
- "When I received my order and opened the box and I found half of the bottle of "crime de serum" the bottle is so much smaller than the one shown..."
- "Extremely disappointed with their rude attitude! So, I guess their policy is your NOT going to buy to get out of their stores?? I was shopping for a hot tub..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "After being scammed out of 24.95 for an iPhone unlock and NOT receiving a refund and being ignored by the "Iphone Unlocker Pro" team, I found out that Tekland Holdings..."
- "Twinkledeals hat sich wohl irgendwie diese zahlreichen Likes auf Facebook erkauft oder erschlichen durch die netten gefakten Bildchen und günstigen Aktionen, die ständig gepostet werden und daher scheint es sich..."
- "In 2014, I bought 2 variants of Oakley TINCAN. the first one is Tincan (004082-02). Since it was nice, I bought the second one in september 2014, OAKLEY TINCAN..."