Brighterman - Internet Money Making Scam// Sniper and Predator Softwares
I was lured to purchase George Brown's Google Sniper product on October 27th, as a way to make money online for a one-time 47 dollar fee without having anything to do with sales or prior technical knowhow. First, the sniper product DOES have to do with sales because you have to promote a product for somebody else (thus must do extensive research on the product to create a promotional website) -- on websites that you create (buyer must instantly accumulate technical knowhow!) and you pay to maintain (which means that the initial investment of 47 dollars was only the start of the expenses).
Secondly, the product comes with dated information that cannot be used (Information on how to use Google Keywords -- which has been taken down).
Thirdly, the transaction receipt shows a monthly recurring payment -- of which I was never notified; and to which I never agreed tacitly or electronically.
I submitted a support ticket due to the dated information in the course; but did not even notice that I was stealthily signed into a monthly payment without ever having agreed to it.
Immediately after signing up, I was sent information on a once-in-a-lifetime livestreaming event set to take place only three days after my purchase, on the 30th of October 9pm EST, which made it 2am my time. I secured a spot; and missed a full night of sleep in order to attend. The sales pitch had me believing, that this was brand-new-never-before-seen software that would help me to earn thousands of dollars online. I watched the livestream; and Immediately after this I found online reviews of the new software dating at least to 2012 -- meaning it is NOT a prerelease. Examples of these reviews can be found at
In addition, going back to the livestreaming site produces the message "This Event Has Ended Note: Keep checking your email for news of a replay or another chance to see this incredible event again." -- Meaning, that is was nothing close to a once-in-a-lifetime event.
On closer inspection, the software itself is a spamming tool that would cause any e-mail address to be blocked within hours of using it with this software -- thus rendering the entire scheme both illegal and unuseable.
I would like a full refund of my money plus interest and damages for an entire night of missed sleep.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Here’s just a heads up for those in the industry, the entire suite of companies behind these sweepstakes offers came crumbling down (Purple123/PurpleHouse), dragging down BrkMob in the process. The white-label..."
- "I bought a Big Deal Coupon for 1499.00 on Angie's List for a ceramic shower surround, with demolition, installation, removal of debris and tile all inclusive. I bought the coupon..."
- "I ordered a bag of $100 face value dimes and it came in paper rolls. Upon opening these rolls for review I found 17 or 20 rolls had 2-4 similar..."
- "After being scammed out of 24.95 for an iPhone unlock and NOT receiving a refund and being ignored by the "Iphone Unlocker Pro" team, I found out that Tekland Holdings..."
- "In 2014, I bought 2 variants of Oakley TINCAN. the first one is Tincan (004082-02). Since it was nice, I bought the second one in september 2014, OAKLEY TINCAN..."
- "Twinkledeals hat sich wohl irgendwie diese zahlreichen Likes auf Facebook erkauft oder erschlichen durch die netten gefakten Bildchen und günstigen Aktionen, die ständig gepostet werden und daher scheint es sich..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."
- "I ordered 2 side kick glass top bunching tables from Ethan Allen based on a white wood sample board that the decorator showed me in the showroom. The store did..."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."