Bridgnorth Windows Ltd Installed Bad Windows, Doors and Conservatory
Bridgnorth Windows or as they claim The Real Bridgnorth Windows Ltd
This Company has to be the worst Company I have ever dealt with.
From start to finish I have had nothing but problems with the supply and fitting of My uPVC Windows, Doors and Conservatory.
Having searched the net for the owners details so I could complain direct to the organ grinder, I have noticed he is a director of over 50 ghost companies including C-Thru Windows Ltd.
Why would you steal a local competitors name?
The owners other dodgy companies can be viewed here
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Upvc Windows Doors And Conservatory
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "We have a horrible icicle problem in the winter, according to Leaf Guard it's due to "heat loss". Our patio roof was added on after the house was built, there's..."
- "Almost 2 years ago, we called Feldco to have new windows put in. 2 men showed up at the door ready to get started. One of them did not speak..."
- "Avoid Empire-Today at all costs! I come from a unique perspective in that I worked as an Independent Sales Contractor for Empire for a year and a half. Unfortunately, I cannot..."
- "The only reason I ordered through Cichic was because they advertised yoga onzie brand pants, by the way is still being shown as in stock. But when the package arrived..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- " My 3 months old SC P 20000 Serial # W3DE000347, installed in Goleta, CA USA started spewing ink all over the prints .I called in to raise a complaint..."
- "My Sony Xperia Z1 Compact suffered a cracked screen on the 2nd of July, I booked it in with this company on Thursday the 3th with a quoted cost of..."
- "I purchased a 10" display w/ a 4 camera system. I wired the system up for a test before installation using 3 of the 4 cameras. The display labels..."
- "I bought 3 2l bottol of pepsi at my local supermarket today and with out realising one of the pepsi have a 7up lid it is unsealed! I'm not going..."