I ordered my wedding dress custom sized from this site.When it arrived it was rolled up in a ball in plastic wrap and stuffed into a box.

I put it on and the "mermaid fit" was more like a very very loose A style. The chest was 3 inches too big, the waist 2 inches and the hips a staggering 6 inches too big!! Not to mention it was 3 inches longer than it was supposed to be. I sent the dress back, following instruction of customer service, along with 20 photos of the dress on me, and they did nothing.

It cost me $80 to send it back and they said there was nothing wrong with it..I guess my tape measure is broken. The quality was terrible the lace had rips and there were frays all up the back along the zipper.

They wont return my money, or even a portion of it.I will continue to call their customer service line (they never answer) and try for my refund, but I am beyond frustrated and disappointed with this "company".

Review about: Wedding Dress.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $320
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bridesire?

Comments

Mommiewommie
Greeley, Colorado, United States #900010

Get hold of your bank or credit card company and report the incident as fraud, because that's what it is. They'll ask what steps you have taken to solve the issue then see about getting your money refunded. I had a very similar thing happen with an online bridal company, and by contacting my financial institution, I was able to get a refund.

Calgary, Alberta, Canada #694548

NEVER buy a dress from Bridesire!!!you will regret it.

I did and the quality of workmanship was atrocious not to mention it didn't look anything like the dress they showed on the site.It is a BIG SCAM!!!