New York, New York

my order number is# 3559528 on friday june 6 th.I placed an order for a wedding dress.

Related: Bridesire - These people are just big liars

I cannot put into words what i recieved yesterday june 30th, 2014. A wedding gown that i order per your website pictures, was not the dress that i recieved yesterday. Im very very angry and upset because my wedding is in 4 weeks. Immediately after openning a BAG without an invoice, i immediately tried to contact your customer service line more than 10x and all my calls were placed during your hours of operations.

Everytime I called i left a voice mail pleading with someone to call me so that either the correct dress gets sent to me. Im very dissapointed that no one picked up the phone but im being very hopeful that someone will contact me within 24 hrs. I documenting every phonecall i have witnesses that opened the dress with me and as dissapointed as iam ( when this should be the happiest day in my life) I WONT STOP CONTACTING YOU. Im also trying to locate am address on your site to where i will be shipping this dress to and I DO NOT SEE an ADDRESS anywhere.

And each second i feel that im being ripped off which i will not allow especially when my wedding is i.

4 weeks.Once again I will wait for 24 hr for a response.

Review about: Wedding Dress.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Bridesire Shipping Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bridesire?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.