Calgary, Alberta

Pictures paint a 1000 words.Let the pictures I have of the light blue dress I ordered compare with what they showed on the website:http://www.bridesire.com/aline-scoop-neck-tealength-chiffon-mother-of-the-bride-dress-p-1642.html

it is the Scoop neck tea length chiffon dress item #BNS7834 with the sleeves to have been done like #188465.

The quality of workmanship was atrocious!! I would highly reccommend that you never take the chance of purchasing from them. We also took a chance and purchased our daughters wedding dress from them and it too was horrible. It didn't look like the picture at all and the measurements were way off.

I don't believe that they are careful or have any desire to produce quality workmanship.

I would say to never use a companies own website as a guide when it comes to testimonies.they will only show the positive ones and I'm sure they are very rare!

Review about: Mother Of The Bride Dress.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $109
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bridesire?

Comments

Sterling Heights, Michigan, United States #1181397

I've had the same experience with another order from a Chinese company by internet.It's like playing russian roulette.

More than likely a child did make her dress.Well at least he got to eat that day, maybe

They took the dress down.

Here is an archive link. Wow, looks like a kid made the one they sent you.

Yoper
Fort Collins, Colorado, United States #896342

THANK YOU for your review!I am so sorry you had to go through that nightmare, but your review spared me!

So, a heartfelt thank you!

That was the same dress I wanted to order for my son's wedding....thankfully I listened to the small nagging voice in the back of my head that said, "check for reviews of Bridesire on line other than their own site." Again, thank you!!!!!