Bridesire - DO NOT EVER ORDER FROM THEM

33 of 40 Bridesire reviews

Pictures paint a 1000 words.Let the pictures I have of the light blue dress I ordered compare with what they showed on the website:http://www.bridesire.com/aline-scoop-neck-tealength-chiffon-mother-of-the-bride-dress-p-1642.html

it is the Scoop neck tea length chiffon dress item #BNS7834 with the sleeves to have been done like #188465.

The quality of workmanship was atrocious!! I would highly reccommend that you never take the chance of purchasing from them. We also took a chance and purchased our daughters wedding dress from them and it too was horrible. It didn't look like the picture at all and the measurements were way off.

I don't believe that they are careful or have any desire to produce quality workmanship.

I would say to never use a companies own website as a guide when it comes to testimonies.they will only show the positive ones and I'm sure they are very rare!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 7 Yes 7 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
33 of 40 Bridesire reviews

Jul 05, 2016 #1181397 Sterling Heights, Michigan, United States

I've had the same experience with another order from a Chinese company by internet. It's like playing russian roulette. More than likely a child did make her dress. Well at least he got to eat that day, maybe

0 0 Reply

Feb 03, 2016 #1105808

They took the dress down.
Here is an archive link. Wow, looks like a kid made the one they sent you.

0 0 Reply
Yoper

Nov 06, 2014 #896342 Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

THANK YOU for your review! I am so sorry you had to go through that nightmare, but your review spared me! So, a heartfelt thank you! That was the same dress I wanted to order for my son's wedding.... thankfully I listened to the small nagging voice in the back of my head that said, "check for reviews of Bridesire on line other than their own site." Again, thank you!!!!!

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.