Bricks4kidz - Review in Kids' Stores category from Aurora, Colorado
I was really looking forward to giving my sons something special for summer camp. When I received an email for a Star Wars Lego Camp, I jumped at the opportunity, as my boys love both. Perfect right?
Wrong, what this Bricks4Kidz franchise (franchise #435 ran by Lily Skop) does is underwhelming. One would expect some Star Wars themed music, decoration, and organization; is instead greeted with poor attitudes, lack of creativity, and general malaise.
Legos were simply strewn on the floor of a smelly gym. There was zero personality out of the teacher. I got the feeling that this job was a bother. This "Camp" was nothing more than expensive daycare.
Owner Lily Skop isn't the least bit interested in providing any level of customer satisfaction, and is even less concerned with having repeat customers. Requests for partial refunds were denied, and met with disdain.
While I am certain other Bricks 4 Kidz franchises provide a positive atmosphere to foster growth, and enjoyment in children; franchise number 435 covering Aurora, Castle Rock & Centennial led by Lily Skop fails miserably.
For $150 per kid, I expected a lot more! I pulled my kids out halfway through and I did my own camp at home.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
- Product or service
- Franchise 435
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I also ordered the "Elsa & Anna" dolls. I was utterly shocked when I received them!!! Honestly, they looked & were packaged like something from the 99cent store! They definitely..."
- "I will never purchase from screaming owl again. Aside for the long shipping time the neckline of the dress is awful! Instead of the top of the dress being trimmed..."
- "This company is a joke. They took weeks to send my order of a blue and grey car seat canopy and when it finally arrived it was missing threads, sewen..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "About a month I ordered a "fruit salad tree" from the Gardeners Collection. According to the website, these trees ship at 3-4'. Mine arrived yesterday and is less than 10"!!..."
- "EXPENSIVE, NEW BUILD FOR MY CLIENT. OPS MGR AND VICE PRESIDENT.."HERE IS YOUR EARNEST $ BACK" IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT. PICTURE IS FROM YESTERDAY, NEARLY COMPLETED HOME. HVAC CONTRACTOR..."
- "Could UPS be a sh**ier delivery service. I've had UPS deliver packages to my house many times and every time they have, there has been no knock on the door,..."