Aurora, Colorado

I was really looking forward to giving my sons something special for summer camp. When I received an email for a Star Wars Lego Camp, I jumped at the opportunity, as my boys love both. Perfect right?

Wrong, what this Bricks4Kidz franchise (franchise #435 ran by Lily Skop) does is underwhelming. One would expect some Star Wars themed music, decoration, and organization; is instead greeted with poor attitudes, lack of creativity, and general malaise.

Legos were simply strewn on the floor of a smelly gym. There was zero personality out of the teacher. I got the feeling that this job was a bother. This "Camp" was nothing more than expensive daycare.

Owner Lily Skop isn't the least bit interested in providing any level of customer satisfaction, and is even less concerned with having repeat customers. Requests for partial refunds were denied, and met with disdain.

While I am certain other Bricks 4 Kidz franchises provide a positive atmosphere to foster growth, and enjoyment in children; franchise number 435 covering Aurora, Castle Rock & Centennial led by Lily Skop fails miserably.

For $150 per kid, I expected a lot more! I pulled my kids out halfway through and I did my own camp at home.

Review about: Franchise 435.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Bricks4kidz Summer Camp
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bricks4kidz?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.