BrickHouse Nutrition Phone Numbers and Emails

Media
Opt-out of Marketing Emails
Is this your business?

BrickHouse Nutrition Customer Service Overview

• More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    80% phone 20% email
  • The best phone number to call BrickHouse Nutrition is 8337464246. 55% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns.

• The longest wait times are on Monday, while the shortest are on Sunday.

• Be prepared for the call as BrickHouse Nutrition may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: email, phone number or order id.

View full overview ›

3.7
more details

Rating stats

Rating trend

How Good is BrickHouse Nutrition's Customer Service?

Brenda P Jot
Brenda P Jot
Feels Satisfied | May 17, 2024

I just changed to our new card to BECU.
The problem, BofA thought we were spamed. We only changed to our card to protect our orders. We still have our BofA card. I am asking for a call to 360 708 ****
So I know that my are on the way.

Read full quote
Jacquelyn S Amu
Jacquelyn S Amu
Feels Disappointed | Aug 08, 2023

I never even had an experience with customer service. Nobody has taken the time to reach out to me. I would like to start using your products, but I have some valid questions. Email will just not work, I would appreciate talking to someone. 412-722-****. Thank you.

Read full quote

0% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call BrickHouse Nutrition?

Request for Information Question:

• “Left a review for you and was rewarded with $5 off next order. Can I use on my subscription?”
  • “How many times to take product”
  • “No to find out more about product”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Unsubscribe”
  • “Need to cancel subscription”
  • “For a cancellation”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Packing slip said see the shaker a two pack of Field of Greens wild berry and one BFCM23what is that I never received it”
  • “FedEx has been holding my order since Friday, they say it can't be delivered. I want a refund. Kathleen Burkhard”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Need to return or exchange field of greens powder”
  • “Return not ordered product. No more orders sent to me”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Made an order about one hour ago for feild of greens didnt seem right never told me price of feild of greens seem alittle shady can you check it for me”

Other Question:

• “Online order”
  • “Having a problem with order”
  • “My order”

1.7
PureKana
180 reviews
1.8
Do you have something to say about BrickHouse Nutrition? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup