Brian Loncar And Associates - Vehicle destroyed by a rock hauler
A rock hauler overtook my vehicle and drifted into my lane to make contact on the driver's side of my car.I leaned on my horn because there was no way to remove my vehicle from the situation.
The rock hauler smashed my vehicle until I was eventually pushed onto and over the curb once we cleared several telephone poles (one smashed my car on the right). I jumped out running to try and get his license plate number, but the trucker ran the stop sign and down-shifted to gain speed; leaving the scene of the accident. Upon returning 18 minutes later, the trucker approached me and asked me "what happened"; but I deferred to the officer so that he would answer the question for the truck driver. The officer came back from the trucker to tell me that that trucker didn't know that he had ran over me and that "somebody" told him that he had run over me.
With the driver (1) Fleeing the scene(2) Asking me "what happened"(3) Obvious damage to my vehicle, these all would seem enough to show fault; but still too much for the Loncar associates!
In Mr. Loncar's commercial, he says that they'll fight for everything we deserve; but I was told that they don't have the manpower to pursue my case. I went online and I personally counted 9 offices in Texas and a long list of associates on the website in Dallas.
He should amend his commercials a bit.
My reason for chosing Loncar was that I was passing through the intersection where someone had t-boned him in his Rolls one morning and my thought was that he understood my situation because he had been there personally.
Wrong again, I won't call or refer them in the future.Live and learn.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Auto Accident Attorney
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I had an Arbitration Meeting with Mr. Thomas Craigo very recently in November of 2016 against Pro Comfort Air Systems and we were in his office for nearly two full..."
- "WARNING!! Attorney Kiarash Shampoo AKA Kia Champion Is A *** ARTIST! Encino, California BEWARE of a scam artist by the name of Attorney Kiarash Shampoo AKA Kia Champion AKA Kia Shampoo Champion...."
- "Howard Tanner Esq Lawyer is totally incompetent. I was scammed out of $10,000 dollars by this sleazy lawyer. I paid him his legal fees, in cash, upfront as requested by..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "This is the tenant who victimized me. I leased my personal home to a Nathan Sorrels. He stopped paying rent after he said he wasn't happy living here. I gave..."
- " I bought a car at drive time and they were awesome other than providing me with my contract. I didn't receive what would happen if I was late on..."
- "NEVER have I been charged a card fee, vase fee, what a scam. I then chose an arrangement that said "7 left-same day delivery" thinking it was prepared and..."