Brian Huntze - Scratched Vespa scooter during transport
Contracted Brian Huntze (email@example.com) to transport two Vespa scooters from Houston, TX to Miami, FL.Brian completely botched the delivery.
The tie-downs he used for the scooters were fastened so tight and without padding to the frame that they completely scratched paint off the side of both scooters. Upon visual inspection at delivery he tried to lie and say it would buff out. I made him run his fingers across the scratches and at that point he knew he was full of Sh*t. The scratches, multiple in number, were so deep that both require an auto body to repaint them at a cost triple the offer Brian made to repair.
He is based out of Ft Lauderdale. He is listed on the website UShip (where I found him).
I wrote a review there as well as I dont want anyone to risk damage to their personal property by having this *** transport it.Brian Huntze (954) 253-8480 ------ STAY AWAY FROM HIM.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "I Came to CR England in April of 2010 after 12 years in EMS (Ambulance Paramedic), after getting burnt out on health care. I came there with little more than..."
- "On May 19, 2014 my belongings were moved by my local Two Men and a Truck. As a senior, I hired them because of their claims like "movers who..."
- " (This was sent to the salesmen who sold me this job) I just wanted to let you know how unhappy I was with our move. I tried calling you..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "I received roses from my son for Mothers Day which were delivered on Saturday. I took them out of the box immediately, cut the stem and put them in water...."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."