Brian Huntze - Scratched Vespa scooter during transport
Contracted Brian Huntze (firstname.lastname@example.org) to transport two Vespa scooters from Houston, TX to Miami, FL.Brian completely botched the delivery.
The tie-downs he used for the scooters were fastened so tight and without padding to the frame that they completely scratched paint off the side of both scooters. Upon visual inspection at delivery he tried to lie and say it would buff out. I made him run his fingers across the scratches and at that point he knew he was full of Sh*t. The scratches, multiple in number, were so deep that both require an auto body to repaint them at a cost triple the offer Brian made to repair.
He is based out of Ft Lauderdale. He is listed on the website UShip (where I found him).
I wrote a review there as well as I dont want anyone to risk damage to their personal property by having this *** transport it.Brian Huntze (954) 253-8480 ------ STAY AWAY FROM HIM.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "A friend found Carlos Catala/Carriers4Less for me. My son had just gone up to Virginia after finishing his A School for his Naval assignment. Instead of doing my own due..."
- " (This was sent to the salesmen who sold me this job) I just wanted to let you know how unhappy I was with our move. I tried calling you..."
- "I bought model home furniture to be used in a house I had under construction. I stored it at the Self-Store on 484 in Ocala, Florida, a storage facility..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "I received roses from my son for Mothers Day which were delivered on Saturday. I took them out of the box immediately, cut the stem and put them in water...."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."