Brian Huntze - Scratched Vespa scooter during transport
Contracted Brian Huntze (email@example.com) to transport two Vespa scooters from Houston, TX to Miami, FL.Brian completely botched the delivery.
The tie-downs he used for the scooters were fastened so tight and without padding to the frame that they completely scratched paint off the side of both scooters. Upon visual inspection at delivery he tried to lie and say it would buff out. I made him run his fingers across the scratches and at that point he knew he was full of Sh*t. The scratches, multiple in number, were so deep that both require an auto body to repaint them at a cost triple the offer Brian made to repair.
He is based out of Ft Lauderdale. He is listed on the website UShip (where I found him).
I wrote a review there as well as I dont want anyone to risk damage to their personal property by having this *** transport it.Brian Huntze (954) 253-8480 ------ STAY AWAY FROM HIM.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "I Do NOT recommend AM Trucking and Delivery Service, 714 Montauk Ave., rooklyn, NY 11208, (718) 272-5900: - Missed estimated delivery by 4 days - Don’t know where their drivers are -..."
- "On March 6, 2016, I contracted with LD Moving and Storage to help move and relocate our items from El Cajon, CA to Gulfport, MS. Prior to this, Budget..."
- "On March 4, 2014, we requested moving service from moving associate Mr. Ernie McNab who represents himself as a sales associate with Transworld Van Lines. We were living in Orlando..."
- "2 days ago 1 of my daughters opened can of corn for dinner. It was supposed to expire: 08/31/2017. It was a nightmare to see that. it was something terrible.It..."
- "I received in the postal mail yesterday 01-14-17 five packages from Nationwide Bank mailed from zip code "02021" which is Canton Massachusetts, 25 account numbers that I "supposedly" opened. The..."
- "Bought a new trailer brand new from them and have nothing but issues from date purchased. The management is the worst. Manager told me leaks are not covered under warrantee..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "I received roses from my son for Mothers Day which were delivered on Saturday. I took them out of the box immediately, cut the stem and put them in water...."