Fort Myers Beach, Florida

Contracted Brian Huntze (huntzemartinr@hotmail.com) to transport two Vespa scooters from Houston, TX to Miami, FL.Brian completely botched the delivery.

The tie-downs he used for the scooters were fastened so tight and without padding to the frame that they completely scratched paint off the side of both scooters. Upon visual inspection at delivery he tried to lie and say it would buff out. I made him run his fingers across the scratches and at that point he knew he was full of Sh*t. The scratches, multiple in number, were so deep that both require an auto body to repaint them at a cost triple the offer Brian made to repair.

He is based out of Ft Lauderdale. He is listed on the website UShip (where I found him).

I wrote a review there as well as I dont want anyone to risk damage to their personal property by having this *** transport it.Brian Huntze (954) 253-8480 ------ STAY AWAY FROM HIM.

Review about: Transport.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Brian Huntze?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Pods Customer Care Review from Allston, Massachusetts Pods "I cannot believe what an ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE company this is!!!!! I guess if everything goes well you get a nice container and you use it and then they remove..." Read more Green Planet Movers Local Moving Service Review from Irving, Texas Green Planet Movers "Just moved and I hired Green Planet Movers.Moving day 2 men show up to do the job like quoted.They where pretty rough on the boxes sliding them down the steps.Well..." Read more Klm Van Lines - Thieves! Klm Van Lines "Similar complaints as the other reviews here... I got a quote from In and Out Mover who contracted to KLM. I paid a deposit to In and Out and was..." Read more Klm Van Lines - Missing boxes, broken picture frame (glass), missing parts to shelves Klm Van Lines "It took them 7 days to bring our shipment from California to Nevada. First of all, it took them 4 hours to load the moving truck and 2 hours to..." Read more Print artis was good when it worked but when it stop working the support deptment act like my matter did not matter to them Nova Development Technical Support Nova Development "I'VE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR YEARS AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW AND I'VE NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW , ALL MY DOCUMENTS AROUND WHAT..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Lousy landscaping from Calatlantic! Calatlantic Homes "My wife and I bought a home from Calatlantic in February of 2016 and had generally been happy with our new home - that is, except for the landscaping. About..." Read more Arnel Management - Tree crashed into unit Arnel refused to repair Arnel Management "During the major storms in Jan-Feb. 2017 tress crashed & destroyed multiple units in both Alicia Villiage and Alicia Plaza apartments located at 25211 and 25212 Stockport, Laguna hills, CA...." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Tree Fail Calatlantic Homes "We closed our home purchased from Calatlantic (Ryland) in February of 2016 and have generally been happy with them. Most of the time, if we called with a warranty item,..." Read more