Brewers Pizza Orange Park, FL

1 of 1 Brewers Pizza reviews

Update added by user Aug 13

No, this issue has never been resolved.I do not think the owner cares enough to keep good paying customers coming back.

I will never go back.

I will spread the word that this info is so.I wish I would have gotten pictures of the entire episode.

Update added by user Jul 14

The picture that is shown is after I added my own bacon-bits. This picture is not correct other than after I added my own bacon-bits,

Original review posted by user Jul 14

July 13, 2016, 4:30pm.Brewers Pizza,148 Blanding Blvd,Orange Park, FL (904) 276-5159.

First waitress brought us several different drinks (sodas / tea) terrible and flat. She didn't seem to understand or care that the sodas could be fixed by checking the carbonation. Second waiter, was very nice / accommodating. But by then the damage already done.

The pizza nasty. I only patronized this place because last time the BLT pizza had strips of bacon and was very tasty. This time the pizza bread was the only thing during this visit that was good. Now the BLT pizza had bacon-bits on it and they could hardly be seen, as there were so little of bacon-bits.

I told the waitress and while she was looking for the bacon bits she pointed to, about 5 or 6 pieces in a clump, and said it depends on who the cook is. I complained and about 20 minutes later was given about 1/3 cup of bacon-bits. This was a large pizza that would compare to a small Domino's pizza. I am very disappointed.

At the time of ordering, my husband, ordered deep dish pepperoni pizza which was very greasy and small. The menu prices were high....

Too high.We will never return again.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• How pizza was sized
    • How pizza was greasy
    • No bacon slices

Reason of review:
poor quality poor customer service prices
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Brewers Pizza Blt And Pepperoni
Review category
Other
review #882165 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Brewers Pizza? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Brewers Pizza reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 13 #1198394 Orange Park, Florida, United States

No, this issue has never been resolved. I do not think the owner cares enough to keep good paying customers coming back. I will never go back. I will spread the word that this info is so. I wish I would have gotten pictures of the entire episode.

0 0 Reply

Jul 14 #1184861

That pizza looks gross.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.