Brew Coffee Co Breakfast Blend Coffee Pods Review from Andover, Massachusetts
Bought brew coffee co brand for my 2.0 brewerThe coffee was not good and would work in my 2.0 brewerThe coffee was so strong I could not drink itThe brewer would not take the kups the box said it was for all Brewers I would like to a replacement coupons for this bad coffeePlease review the pictures
Frederick Galinski8 Kathleen DriveAndover Ma 01810-1002
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Ease of Use|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
You May Also Like
- "My boyfriend Bought me the 60inch element HD Tv this Feb 14 2015 for a Valentine's gift and it now has a bright long straight green line going from the..."
- "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..."
- "This may sound small but the end result could have been serious. Recently I purchased a Kitchen Aid Enamel Roasting Pan and used it for the second time today to..."
- "Several attempts were made by email to support to Whitepages to opt out of their website publication of personal information that is inaccurate, and their replies by email attempted to..."
- "They use Globepay. NO PHONE number for customer service and they don't answer emails. I purchased a Partiots Jersey for $79.97 no tax, no shipping. Received a payment confirmation from..."
- "I have a weathered deck that is still structurally sound, exactly what this product is advertised for. Hired a professional painter to installed Behr Textured Deckover last fall. ..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..."