I first bought a Shade Tech canopy tent at Home Depot in 2015. A year later, it ripped during a bad thunderstorm. Understandably, I decided to buy a new one through the manufacturer, who offered me free shipping (or a discount on the product, can't remember which).
Fast forward 5 months, and here we are again. The replacement canopy has ripped, as you can see in the photos, and we didn't even have much wind last night.
After speaking with Agent 208 on the phone, I've emailed over these photos to their support team in hopes of getting a free or discounted replacement product. If they're not able to offer that, I will have to take my complaint to the BBB and see what they can do.
*Side note: seems the product has been discontinued at many retailers. Can't find a purchase link online including at quikshade.com
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I would like to cancel my order...."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "Complaint Description:I entered into an agreement via email with EASTERN LETTERING They did not do what they said they would do Asked Eastern Lettering to provide a nameplate switch and..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "Their food sucks as well as their customer service… They seem worse to me... I got wings that were delivered to my door and went straight into the trash! Total..."
- "On the 30th on June, my fiancé and I were relieved that we were able to pay off the rest of our furniture within the 90 day period. We had..."
- "I have resorted to online complaints because Amazon refused to post my warning to customers. Amazon's Miss Beauty storefront is selling a counterfeit of the US Patented Fullips product..."