100% full Not resolved

I first bought a Shade Tech canopy tent at Home Depot in 2015. A year later, it ripped during a bad thunderstorm. Understandably, I decided to buy a new one through the manufacturer, who offered me free shipping (or a discount on the product, can't remember which).

Fast forward 5 months, and here we are again. The replacement canopy has ripped, as you can see in the photos, and we didn't even have much wind last night.

After speaking with Agent 208 on the phone, I've emailed over these photos to their support team in hopes of getting a free or discounted replacement product. If they're not able to offer that, I will have to take my complaint to the BBB and see what they can do.

*Side note: seems the product has been discontinued at many retailers. Can't find a purchase link online including at quikshade.com

Review about: Shade Tech Ii.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $50
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Bravo Sports?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Nordictrack - C 7.5 Elliptical Review Nordictrack "Worst company to ever order from so I purchased the C 7.5 elliptical I purchased the assembly and in home delivery $250..." Read more Safishing - Salt Armour, SA Company are horrible at fulfilling orders Safishing "I placed an order from Salt Armour for a package that included a shirt, straw hat, and three face shields for fishing. Payment was immediately charged to my card so..." Read more Craft Holsters - An incredible holster from an incredible company retailer Craft Holsters "The "Craftsmanship" in this holster is quite possibly the best I have seen and the materials used are second to none. Having carried my Beretta 96A1 40MM every day since..." Read more Craft Holsters - Somehow the meaning of "inside the waistband " has become Inside the belt,outside the waistband! Craft Holsters "I have a permit in a concealed carry state.I ordered a IWB holster,that is a holster which is inside the waistband-inside the fabric that makes a waist on a pair..." Read more Volvo Cars - Transmission Volvo Cars "i bought a 2004 low milage was 99,000 and the transmission went on me then replace it the same problem i need my car to take my son to school..." Read more CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST ACORN STAIRLIFTS Acorn Stairlifts "If you own an outdoor Acorn stairlift, an Acorn 130 or 180 from 2014 or newer you can qualify to be part of a class action lawsuit against Acorn Stairlifts...." Read more Terminix - Terrible Customer Service Terminix "Repeatedly missed appointments for evenings or weekends when I would be home. Instead they would just show up during working hours and leave a a note. Final straw was when..." Read more Michael Lupolover Michael Lupolover "Lupolover and his team of telemarketers engaged in illegal telemarketing to my phone. My phone is registered on the DNC registry found at donotcall.gove Lupolover is subject to a Consumer..." Read more