I first bought a Shade Tech canopy tent at Home Depot in 2015. A year later, it ripped during a bad thunderstorm. Understandably, I decided to buy a new one through the manufacturer, who offered me free shipping (or a discount on the product, can't remember which).
Fast forward 5 months, and here we are again. The replacement canopy has ripped, as you can see in the photos, and we didn't even have much wind last night.
After speaking with Agent 208 on the phone, I've emailed over these photos to their support team in hopes of getting a free or discounted replacement product. If they're not able to offer that, I will have to take my complaint to the BBB and see what they can do.
*Side note: seems the product has been discontinued at many retailers. Can't find a purchase link online including at quikshade.com
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased $218 of golf balls from rockbottom golf. Ups said the box was delivered on April 12th. Rockbottom call center says they will get back to you in 4..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "I recently bought a set of used/refinished Titleist Pro V1X which were refinished by Links Choice. I bought these keeping in mind that these balls are used and not..."
- "Pete Meier Ahwatukee Phoenix Realtor. This review covers what I believe could pose as serious concerns about Mr. Meier's character as a Realtor. Mr. Meier is a board..."
- "These people are total *** bag losers! DO NOT BUY A CAR HERE! I am looking for anyone else that has had their contract changed or were tricked into thinking..."
- "I have been lied to ripped off and threatened by Capital One Auto Finance then my Car got wrecked. This is AFTER I gave them $33,000.00!! I purchased..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "We have had several epic fails with otterbox but we got the new samsung galaxy s7 for my husband on black friday. They didnt have any lifeproof cases in so..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."