Whilst doing some online shopping for a wedding outfit I found a `Coast' dress on a website. namely`branumlandscaping.com' which features wedding wear.

I used my Debit MasterCard to make the dress purchase and final amount was different which raised alarm bells as company led you to believe they were UK based.

When I received automated email after payment this confirmed my suspicions. The email had incorrect spelling such as `webiste' and also referred to a foreign exchange rate etc. I then researched the telephone number listed at end of email namely '86 0755

83533481' and `service@rhythmbillpay.com' using the internet and was able to deduce that the telephone number and email address relates to a fraudulent Chinese credit card payment gateway.

I immediately contacted the Bank to instigate chargeback.

I have also been unable to contact branumlandscaping.com as the customer service telephone icon on the website leads to nowhere and the contact email facility is non

existent.

Some 4 weeks later I received a very poor quality dress sent from China which was definitely not a Coast dress and wasn't even in the colour I ordered.

They also sell wedding dresses. I would hate to see a bride scammed.

Review about: Coast Dress.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $70
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Branum Landscaping?

Comments

well i mean the website was stolen from a landscaping company did you think it was legit?

I had same experience.I ordered the coast dress you have pictured with the black stripes.

This is not what I received. I received a grey dress with a Chinese label.

Luckily I paid bycredit card and after providing all the paperwork the credit card company gave me my money back.Anybody thinking about ordering from here, my advise would be DONT DO IT.

Similar thing happened to me, except the website I ordered from was called activetrainingportal.com.They took more than the price - I decided to cancel my card to stop them taking more - and yes, the payment was taken by rhythmbillpay.com, which has now disappeared from the internet.

No doubt it'll reappear under a different name very soon.

I ordered Dune boots, waited a month, then some hideous plastic boots turned up. However, on closer inspection, they turned out to be fake Christian Louboutins. I reported these counterfeit goods to StopFake (Louboutin) and they're helping me get my money back through Chargeback, by giving me a statement saying I've been sent counterfeit goods.

If you do receive counterfeit goods, report them to a body called StopFake. It might help catch the criminals that are doing this.

What I've learned is this: always check the reviews of any site you're thinking of ordering from, and if you ever see the word 'China', run.Run, and never look back.

Exactly the same happened to me! I ordered the Coast Corwin dress and 8 weeks later a black nylon piece of rubbish turned up. Haven't managed to get my £68 back

I ordered 2 x dresses from this website, one karen millen and one coast...it took around 6 weeks to arrive, when I tried to contact customer service I noticed there was no no on their website! I just received two poor quality dresses that do not resemble the pictures whatsoever. I will be trying to get chargeback from my bank!

I ordered what I thought was a Karen Millen coat from them.3 weeks later and a black puffer, shell coat arrived with a bright pink zip - 100% not what I ordered!

*** artists.I'll be contacting them & my bank to try & get my money back.

Also looked up company domain name go daddy.com. Phone number is Slovenia +3860918277935

I've reported these to police so I'm hoping they get caught

what did you say to your bank? did you get your money back? the exact same thing has just happened to me

to Anonymous #1000289

I have been in contact with bank. Awaiting response on reimbursement.