Winder, Georgia
100% full

Beware of a horrible, mean, and lazy babysitter.She was hired to watch a 3 year old and 8 year old.

She sat on her butt and played on her phone and would make the 8 year old change the pull ups. She would hit the 3 year old and lock the 8 year in her room.

My wife would have to leave work early when the kids would call crying. That stopped only after she started taking the 8 year old phone from her. At lunch time she would feed herself and let the kids fend for themselves.

We would get home to find the house a mess, and the kitchen sink full of dishes.

She would complain to us all the time about the kids on one occasion she bit her boyfriend in front of the kids.

Review about: Babysitter.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Brandi Raynay Ramsey Owens?

Comments

I agree this mom did that right thing ad fired the babysitter.However many kids will cry and fuss all day long and want to call their moms at work constantly for next to no reason...The funniest one was one kid wanted to call her mom, a 7 year old because her colored pencils were not sharpened and could not find a sharpener.

Just silly things like that. So giving a elem school aged child is safer and gives the parents peace of mind however the babysitter must be able to monitor the phone calls on some level or some kids will all every 20 minutes. I have taken phones away from kids 100s of times.

This babysitter was lazy and most likely a little short in the brains dept.It is always best to have a nanny cam in several rooms.

The first time your kids called you crying about the baby sitter, should have been the last time you let her near your kids!

to Anonymous Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States #751201