Braintree Payments - Bobby Nickrent screwing over merchants.
Bobby Nickrent from Braintree is notoriously known for shutting down merchant accounts for no valid reasons. He should apply for Guinness records to measure the amount of incompetence he has, but that's just the tip of the iceberg.
There's only one thing that can compete with his incompetence - that is his ego-filled personality.
Ironically, this merchant-sucking-vampire isn't the brightest candle in the room. His historically shady past has always been overlooked by Braintree's team. I have personally tried to voice my opinion over, to which Braintree decided to not communicate with me anymore.
Bobby Nickrent from Braintree Payments is a Scammer. He also violates several Merchant laws, as well as some Federal laws. Take a look at some of the attached screenshots from his personal Facebook profile.
I have complained about his Facebook posts to their head of Risk team. Guess what the solution was? They simply decided to not communicate with me anymore. Isn't that comical?
Predictably, the Facebook posts have also disappeared now. This proves the point that they have taken a look at my complaint, simply tried to cover their ***, and decided to not communicate with me anymore.
Luckily, I have saved a copy of the posts on Archive Web. Below are the links for your reference -
If you're working with Braintree, your data is at a HUGE RISK! Braintree has not taken any action against this, instead decided to cut contact with me. As a merchant, would you like to have your business disclosed to some random blokes on Facebook?
That's just the beginning. So if you're thinking to work with Braintree, I suggest you think twice...
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Violating a number of laws
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Braintree Merchant Account
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So after ordering cheer shoes on November 30 they arrived on December 15. They were too small by two sizes. Their website says as expected. Well I would expect a..."
- "Bought a brand new generator tested it and the engine ran fine unfortunately I didn't think to check power output. When the latest storms hit my area I found the..."
- "Regals Kapolei Commons definitely needs new management.... Went to Regal Theater in Kapolei Hawaii and let me tell you they need a new overhaul in management. Not sure how the..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "In august of 2015 installed replacement airbags new shocks and the air compressor on my 01 towncar. Thw warranty was very limited and our system was collapsed but was sure..."
- "We were totaly shock when my daughter 7yrs old said dad it is no good. i said yes it is i just made it. she said look at this. it..."
- "The flowers were NOT as described or looked like the picture on Telefora's website. They offered a 20% discount. What an insult. I asked for a complete refund and/or to..."
- "October 30 5:25 pm asked if they where honoring the $149.99 price on the cricut air 2 glitch from their online website; I was told No. October 30 5:47 pm..."
- "The typical U.S. consumer is not the smartest person on the planet; with average IQs that barely suffice in typical high schools, the average Joe is inevitably forced to indulge..."