Chicago, Illinois

Bobby Nickrent from Braintree is notoriously known for shutting down merchant accounts for no valid reasons. He should apply for Guinness records to measure the amount of incompetence he has, but that's just the tip of the iceberg.

There's only one thing that can compete with his incompetence - that is his ego-filled personality.

Ironically, this merchant-sucking-vampire isn't the brightest candle in the room. His historically shady past has always been overlooked by Braintree's team. I have personally tried to voice my opinion over, to which Braintree decided to not communicate with me anymore.

Bobby Nickrent from Braintree Payments is a Scammer. He also violates several Merchant laws, as well as some Federal laws. Take a look at some of the attached screenshots from his personal Facebook profile.

I have complained about his Facebook posts to their head of Risk team. Guess what the solution was? They simply decided to not communicate with me anymore. Isn't that comical?

Predictably, the Facebook posts have also disappeared now. This proves the point that they have taken a look at my complaint, simply tried to cover their ***, and decided to not communicate with me anymore.

Luckily, I have saved a copy of the posts on Archive Web. Below are the links for your reference -

If you're working with Braintree, your data is at a HUGE RISK! Braintree has not taken any action against this, instead decided to cut contact with me. As a merchant, would you like to have your business disclosed to some random blokes on Facebook?

That's just the beginning. So if you're thinking to work with Braintree, I suggest you think twice...

Review about: Braintree Merchant Account.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Violating a number of laws / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Braintree?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion