Sault Sainte Marie, Ontario

My ex is alienating me from our 2 kids. I was looking for info on Family law, I can not afford a lawyer. The info brainsyntax provides, and stories of other alienated parents helped me. I fell relieved knowing I am not alone in this struggle.

God is with my kids in love fighting beside me. The staff of brainsyntax, Mr. Vincent Schiele and team gave me tools to get my kids back and fight for my parental rights.

If one parent is withholding the kids, that is mean and cruel. it is not the kids fault: there innocence is lost in the divorce battle.

I am grateful for brainsyntax's help and information. The direction to other Fathers rights groups and community involvement. The social groups where I spoke with other Fathers and shared my pain.

Review about: Positive Experience.

I liked: Other fathers stories, Info and aid, Encouragement, Social networking.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Brainsyntax?

Comments