Sault Sainte Marie, Ontario

My ex is alienating me from our 2 kids. I was looking for info on Family law, I can not afford a lawyer. The info brainsyntax provides, and stories of other alienated parents helped me. I fell relieved knowing I am not alone in this struggle.

God is with my kids in love fighting beside me. The staff of brainsyntax, Mr. Vincent Schiele and team gave me tools to get my kids back and fight for my parental rights.

If one parent is withholding the kids, that is mean and cruel. it is not the kids fault: there innocence is lost in the divorce battle.

I am grateful for brainsyntax's help and information. The direction to other Fathers rights groups and community involvement. The social groups where I spoke with other Fathers and shared my pain.

Review about: Positive Experience.

I liked: Other fathers stories, Info and aid, Encouragement, Social networking.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Brainsyntax?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

800notes - Deletes truthful posts, keeps  false posts 800notes "I was reading around this site and found some disturbing reviews/comments from 800notes Users/Mods. I came across this review: freddys.pissedconsumer.com/freddys-pizza-review-from-denver-colorado-20161013936287.html I remembered seeing the name "Freddy Fazbear's" at 800notes while..." Read more 800notes - The Shill Game  - Relieving the frustration of unwanted callers! 800notes "800notes.com is a great place to go to look up phone numbers and write something about the number. The unwanted callers leave people frustrated and annoyed, so where can one..." Read more InterNations - Extremely unethical billing and worst customer service I've known InterNations "I signed up to try out this network a year ago. Went to an event once. The quality of the event was so bad that I never came back. I..." Read more 800notes.com Private Forum For Registerd Users Only 800notes "800notes.com has not been honest with everyone. It has come to our attention that they have a hidden, private section buried within their normal forum which is used to spy..." Read more Raymour and Flanigan - No shape retention in foam cushions Raymour and Flanigan "Bought a beautiful set for our den that will be 2 years old the end of June. Called back in March and had to wait 3 weeks for tech to..." Read more Rude Jewel Osco Employees Jewel Osco "I was publicly humiliated by the cashier and bag lady at my local jewel june 24, 2017. I have attached video I captured with my iphone of the detailed incident...." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrifying experience Coleman Furniture " purchased my sofa on April 23, 2017. I received a recliner sofa and love seat where the sofa has a gap between the base and the back.I sent over..." Read more Panty Deal - I will have to pay in order to sell PantyDeal Panty Deal "..... xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx As far as I know it..." Read more