Braindumps only care about looting money.
They claim accurate and updated questions on their tests but this is a lie.
And when you raise the issue that only 2 of their questions appeared on the actual test, they say, you should have taken more time to study their (inaccurate & insufficient) material.
They were never known for their customer service.
But their most important asset, their products, are outdated and inaccurate.
I reviewed a dozen of their exams, and it seemed like they got their hands on the old exams from other sites around the web once they became obsolete.
Avoid Braindumps! Go with anything else.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Microsoft Exam Questions
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "They just Deducted R800.00 from my friends creditcard ,contacted them refund to late bank cannot refund, then I had to refund her out of my own pocket , I loaded..."
- "After being scammed out of 24.95 for an iPhone unlock and NOT receiving a refund and being ignored by the "Iphone Unlocker Pro" team, I found out that Tekland Holdings..."
- "I run an ticket agency and was looking for a cost effective solution for my customers. I was sold with the webinar and our scheduled calls, they had a very..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "Let's just start off by saying I have always loved Breyers ice cream, especially their Oreo icecream.(I will only get Oreo ice cream if it's from Breyers). However recently I..."
- "We purchased a bumper for our car. Macco was to paint it. They charged us $15 extra for buying our own parts. When we went to pick..."
- "I have literally hundreds of photos of scammer women at the site with their boyfriends and husbands. They are paid to be there. Adate pays the agency that..."