Braindumps only care about looting money.
They claim accurate and updated questions on their tests but this is a lie.
And when you raise the issue that only 2 of their questions appeared on the actual test, they say, you should have taken more time to study their (inaccurate & insufficient) material.
They were never known for their customer service.
But their most important asset, their products, are outdated and inaccurate.
I reviewed a dozen of their exams, and it seemed like they got their hands on the old exams from other sites around the web once they became obsolete.
Avoid Braindumps! Go with anything else.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Microsoft Exam Questions
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Charged me for a subscription I did not want! Told me they would refund me my money just to send another email saying they couldn't. Talk about awful customer service...."
- "Horrible Customer Service, I have 3 days trying to contact the support to fix one problem they have with my subscription and continuous wait for an answer. Alexander just reply..."
- "I purchased a brand new laptop computer on November 29th and it was sent on November 30th. I received the computer on December 6th. On Decemberr 7th, I opened the..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "I have ordered numerous products from SOE and they are great, the belts fray a little over time but they're still tough. I've used some of their stuff in a..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "Kickrank is a scam. They post their own reviews and use a template based website. Their claims are all fake: they bought an exciting web domain to look older. They..."
- "The Bosch is the poorest design and poorest performing dish washer encountered in my 67 years. The Bosch (SHE43F16UC/56) does not qualifying as a "dish washer" but a "dish rinser"..."
- "Sent measurements per their specifications. The jeans I got were 1/2" to 3" off in many areas. Multiple emails to them regarding the problem get boilerplate responses or "We didn't..."