Braindumps only care about looting money.
They claim accurate and updated questions on their tests but this is a lie.
And when you raise the issue that only 2 of their questions appeared on the actual test, they say, you should have taken more time to study their (inaccurate & insufficient) material.
They were never known for their customer service.
But their most important asset, their products, are outdated and inaccurate.
I reviewed a dozen of their exams, and it seemed like they got their hands on the old exams from other sites around the web once they became obsolete.
Avoid Braindumps! Go with anything else.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Microsoft Exam Questions
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Claimed to be from Microsoft and my computer was locked by Microsoft. Not true since we restarted the computer and it worked fine. I have sent the case to Microsoft and..."
- "Dear All, Kindly be informed that I have a major security problem with drop box application, The problem is when I signed up in drop box and opened it for usage,..."
- "Indianmesh pvt ltd and their iMeshlab is Software Company located at Zirakpur PUNJAB, INDIA. This organization gets understudies by selecting them from their school or by telecallers as a competitor..."
- "I ordered 3 boneless buffalo combos on Wednesday, 3/2/16. My daughters and I sat down to eat and after eating about 3 or 4 wings we discovered that the chicken..."
- "Got an estimate from a plumber. Paid him 1/2 up front. The guy didn't show up 5 times. I reviewed them on Thumbtack to warn other people...."
- "Sent measurements per their specifications. The jeans I got were 1/2" to 3" off in many areas. Multiple emails to them regarding the problem get boilerplate responses or "We didn't..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."