black mold is growing in our beautiful bragada mattress apparently because human body heat against A BIG SPONGE and a cold surface will form condensation (3rd grade science) and therefore a condition may exist that would be conducive for mold spores to thrive!
hence we have an issue are we at fault because we radiate heat or should a mattress company that sells foam that is essentially a big sponge would at least have included some sort of mold inhibitor in the manufacturing process or a tag saying warning sleeping on our mattresses may cause a mold condition, or at least acknowledge the email we sent them over 3 months ago.
AND who is to say where the mold spores originated?
the rep. told me that a moldy mattress is unhealthy and i shouldn't sleep on it ever again!!
so I should fork out another 750 dollars that i don't have?,to replace the moldy one?
is that some kind of sales tactic because if i have moldy mattress i'll run right out and replace it with another one from them?
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "I have had several cars painted by MAACO over the years and was happy with the work that they had done. About three years ago I took a 1936..."
- " "Incorrectly installed and crushed oil filter" John Elway Chevrolet Service performed a pre delivery oil and filter change November 2014. I had my next oil and filter change Jan 29th 2015..."
- "Ordered Microsoft Office Home and Business 2013 software that was received after midnight. Activation code was for wrong geographic area. Called them but it was not during their..."
- "I recently bought a Pro-Form 225 CSE Elliptical. Once we try it we noticed how much the machine rocks. We try different surfaces, adjusting the feet and tighten up the..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."