2.1
Turnaround Time

This is my second time giving them a chance and it was a waste of money again! I was told I would be able to get the sol de janero cream in my boxycharm this month and I didn't get it in my box at all.

I am so upset because I was looking forward to getting that. Its a let down every month and they NEVER answer the phones or email you back!! Seriously NEVER! Terrible customer service and no matter how many times I adjust my information, I still don't get anything good.

I said I don't want/need facial cleansers and that's what I got instead of the coco cabana cream that I was told I was getting. I can't even use what they sent me instead!

It's really annoying and I had to cancel right away. I was even going to try boxyluxe this time but I can't waste any more money on them!

Product or Service Mentioned: Boxycharm Subscription.

Comments

The sol de janero coco cabana cream was a variation item. They would never tell anyone they would absolutely be getting it.

Also, boxycharm has never used our beauty quiz to curate our box previously.

Sad you cancelled, because this month (March) is the first month they started using the beauty quiz to create our boxes! It's not for everyone I guess!