Kingsburg, California

As a first time customer to boxy charm I was ecstatic and anxious to finally get my hands in the box!Sadly my box came damaged, it was smashed in completely.

Needless to say 2 of the 5 products weren't broken. Immediately after opening my box bronzer flew everywhere. It was packaged in bubble wrap but was smashed so badly it leaked out, as well as a brow trio that came along with it.. I recieved a lipstick which was intact but the container however was cracked.

I then emailed boxycharm on their help.com website and it has been 1 week and no reply. All I wanted was for the products that came damaged to be replaced, I am even willing to send the broken products back in return.

I am very sad to say I had a bad first time experience, n feel that my email got unnoticed and makes me feel like they just wanted my money.A first time experience says alot and I am going to unsubscribe and look elsewhere to spend my money.

Review about: Beauty Box.

1.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Boxycharm?

Comments

Dayton, Ohio, United States #1068011

I ordered my first box on November 14th.I never heard anything so I emailed them only to have them tell me my address had been flagged due to an incorrect entry on my profile.

Afterms having corrected this issue yet told me I should recieve my box by the end of november and if I hadn't to contact them. Well here I am end of November and still nothing.

This was my first experience and I feel like I've been scammed.NEVER AGAIN!!

Why was it needless to say that two products were broken? Do you think they are psychic?