Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

I'm not sure if I'm still subscribed? I've gotten no emails or box. Trying to log into website I can't. Help

by Cyndia

Amount charged

by Alannah

I was charged more than $21.00, they charged me $27 why is that has it gone up ?

View

I like your products and enjoy receiving my box I'm just an older lady and I put down that I didn't want a lot of sparkles

by Makaia

I keep getting sparkles and pink lipstick I like red lipstick and very little sparkles I am old it doesn't look good if I can't change this I might as well cancel but I really like your stuff

Boxy Luxe

by Cindy B

Why was I emailed I had Upgraded on Saturday the 1st, And then I get an Email said on December Wait List. At the End of the Email Had an Email of the CEO ( Yosef) Snatching a Luxe Box from a Girl.

I always thought Yosef was a Fair Man very active in His Company, But that Day I lost Respect for Him. I was excited about Boxy Luxe. I ask Customer Service Why got 2 Different Email they would not answer .If that was not bad enough a Girl I know , Signed up for Boxy Charm August the 30th and was offered Boxy Luxe for Promo she got Luxe Box , She did not have to get the Aug Box With Laura Lee Palette.

You said had to be Subscribed Charmer .They had to be Subscribed in August. I can provide Name of person this happened with.

Need shippers address for Boxycharm

by Forest

My August box wasn't shipped due to error of wrong address from you guys. I am trying to track it but I need shippers information

Cancellation

by Bettyjane

What do I do or how can I cancel my subscription

Boxycharm

by Kipton

I received the becca shimmering skin protector it arrived all broken how can I get another one..didnt know how to get a hold of you..can you call me 956-655-2760.. Thanks

Where is my Boxycharm?

by Chevis

I'm disappointed in Boxycharm's customer service...I didn't recieved my, July box Boxycharm was paid on July 2nd. I messaged Boxycharm about this,...along with my receipt and this was the customer service agent response.

"I'm sorry"..We won't send you any further messages".

I spent 3 hour's trying to reach someone and when I finally did, I get this woman who has no clue. Why isn't there a contact number for Boxycharm customer service?

Questions 8