5.0
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Jul 23

my email was promptly answered and the situation was resolved quickly. do still wish could call the company. However, they were timely in there response and resolution of the situation.

Original review posted by user Jul 22

I have 2 accounts with boxycharm and love the boxes each month. However, hate the customerservice process.

you have to email them, if youcall these numbers 1 says to email them the other the mail box is full. on 7/24/2019 and 7/25/2019 I was charged $53.49 on both of my accounts. 1st of all my billin is always on the 1st, so why a charge on the 24th and 25th. I was charged boxylux price on a boxy charm month then charged again 5/1/2019 $22.47 on both the accounts.

All I want is a return of the money to my accounts and for this to not happen again.

I emailed them before and they stated wasn't their issue, but clearly on my credit card statements the charges are there. So please boxy return the money and give us a customer service number that works!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Boxycharm Customer Care.

Boxycharm Pros: Great quality, Ontime delivery, Great price, Full size products, Mix of skincare and makeup.

Boxycharm Cons: There is no working phone number, Overcharges without refunding, Cannot talk with a person all through email.

• Bad Customer Experience