I had Boxycharm for months. I stopped it due to getting another subscription.

My daughter loved what she seen on the extra Tarte item for October plus the October items. I said she could redo our subscription. Instead of just logging on to mine, she made a new account. I have been trying to get this fixed for weeks and this is probably my 8th time explaining this with no help.

I had charms under my previous account Brianna.jeffries1982@gmail.com. But she set up a new one under ziggypanda2016@gmail.com. I was told we couldn’t merge those so my charms are lost. And now we can’t log into the ziggy account.

I was charged for the October box already on 10/7. I’m so so frustrated. I’m told I can’t merge the accounts. I’ve tried to reset the password for the ziggy account with no luck and I keep getting the run around with no answers.

I can’t find a number to call you guys as I feel no one understands me via email. This has been the worst customer support experience I’ve ever had. I don’t want to miss out on the October box as my daughter was so excited for the extra Tarte item and all the cool things in the October box. This was a bday present for her and now we’re not going to be getting it for her birthday as all I’m getting is run around.

Please please help. My daughter does some major makeup videos via Instagram and YouTube and really wanted this months products to do videos on. Again, we’ll be missing the box for her bday as we’ve been going back and forth in circles as no one seems to want to help. They say my Brianna account is failed and there is no ziggy account but I have been charged.

Please help.

I had such good customer service prior to this happening and that’s why we came back. Please help....

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Boxycharm Pros: I did like the customer service before this.

Boxycharm Cons: Been charged havent received my order cant get anyone to help.

• bad service