Boxycharm attempts to bill me numerous times throughout the month. It's never on the same day.

It doesn't even match my billng day. So anyways, eventually they end up taking my monthly amount. The month of September though, without warning, they only tried 4 times(supposedly, but I had funds on my card so the reasoning as to why is unclear because my bank doesn't show their attempt either) and then sent me an email saying that my subscription had expired(when in reality it was cancelled by them).

I emailed them after renewing my subscription(I've been a loyal subscriber/customer for months) only to find out that I had been waitlisted due to the high demand of Septembers box. I then found out that a girl that had signed up a week ago has already been taken off the waitlist( they waitlisted me the beginning of the month of September)after being told that I became even more frustrated because they told me that they couldn't manually take me off basically due to new members.

Product or Service Mentioned: Boxycharm Subscription.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Ofcourse if they can't get your payment, they will give others a chance

@Guest

READ THOROUGHLY. I've talked with them about billing cycle and my card HAD funds. It was an issue on their end, they admitted that but it didn't matter.