Resolved
3.3
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jul 29

After contacting the BBB, BoxyCharm reached out to me about 2 days later and apologized to me on how I felt of their mistreatment towards me. They then told me they were putting my case as "Top Priority!" A little after a week I reached out to them again and asked if there was an update, but got no reply.

I then received an email from FedEx saying I was expecting a package in the mail and that it would be delivered on 7/29/2019, a package I had no idea of where it was coming from or who sent it until I read it said "Festival Prize!" I assumed this package was from BoxyCharm although it was renamed from its original identity which was called BoxyChella/ PÜR Beauty. I recieved the package and altbough it is missing a few items, I am pleased all the more and remain humble! BoxyCharm also had the tracking info as well and finally reached out to me to tell me they see the package was delivered and hope that I am happy and will enjoy it. I just wish BoxyCharm would have notified me that they were sending me the package at the time I last reached out to them or contacted me to let me know they were sending out the package.

They really need to work on their customer service, but all-in-all I am pleased to have finally received my package. I just hate I had to go to such lengths to get them to respond to me and not ignore me as like I said I am a faithful subscriber to BoxyCharm and their BoxyLuxe subscription as well. I really love their subscription services and feel they are one of the BEST among so many others, minus their customer service!

Thank you PissedConsumer.com and to the BBB for all your help, I really appreciate you both! Love

Original review posted by user Jun 29

My name is Sheila Irvin(Theirvinbeauty on Instagram), I am a real person. I won a giveaway by BoxyCharm in April 2019 called BoxyCharm/ PÜR Cosmetics Giveaway which was announced all over social media on their Instagram page.

Well I never received the award package from them(BoxyCharm). I was asked for my information several times by them but to no avail have they sent my package worth over $500. I reached out to them via email and messaged them on IG and they only tell me they will get back to me in 3 days, well here it is about to be July and I still have gotten no answer as to why it's taking them so long to respond or reward me the giveaway prize I won. The giveaway is still on their instagram page where they announced me the winner.

I feel ignored and mistreated by BoxyCharm. Plus I have been a loyal subscriber to BoxyCharm/BoxyLuxe for nearly 2 years just to get treated this way. It is disgusting to treat your Followers, Subscribers or customers this way. It saddens me so much.

I have added a photo of the giveaway prize I have won on their IG page that I never received! I just want them to reward me my prize or at least offer up a substitute for having treated me so wrongly.

My info:

Sheila Irvin

13 Bellbrook Crt

Fairfield, OH 45014

Email: beautiful.irvin39@gmail.com

Giveaway Site: BoxyCharm on Instagram

Giveaway Date: April 2019

Giveaway Prize: BoxyCharm/ PÜR Cosmetics

Recipient Winner: Theirvinbeauty(Sheila Irvin)

Giveaway Value: $500 +

Product or Service Mentioned: Boxycharm Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Boxycharm Pros: I love boxycarm.

Boxycharm Cons: Not receiving the giveaway prize i won in april 2019, Bad customer service, Customer care.

• Bad Customer Care