I havent receive my boxycharm this month which i already got charged for it, I send them an email and they say they would get back to me in 2 to 3 days and its been alredy the time that they havent contacted me plus since Ive been with the subscription i dont get an email with the tracking number so I dont know what to do next?

Product or Service Mentioned: Boxycharm Subscription.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Wait til closer to end of the month to freak out, just because you've been charged doesn't mean ur not gonna get it, a lot of subscription companies charge at a certain time of the month every month, that doesn't mean your going to get your box shipped immediately, it's just part of the subscription routine. For example, I've been with ipsy for 4 years, they ALWAYS charge on the 1st of every month, I always receive my bag between the 12 &15 of the month.

If u haven't received it by last day of month, THEN u have right to be irritated. I think a lot of ppl put in unnecessary bad reviews solely because they don't understand subscription company protocol and think that when their charged, their box should be immediately shipped.

Not how it works. And if u dont like that policy then I'd steer clear ANY subscription services (magazines included!) Because that's just not how it goes.