2.7
Turnaround Time

My first box was amazing! I was super excited I actually had multiple friends join.

But i moved in between my first and second box (yes i changed my address prior to them sending them out) but did i receive it? no. I never even received Tracking info to find out it was there to maybe stop it and have it sent to a fed ex location. Will they answer my emails to help me figure out what happened?yes.

Just to send me the tracking info i never received before and say "sorry not sorry" pretty much. I am completely upset because I thought so highly of the product and company at first.

Will they admit fault? of course not...

Product or Service Mentioned: Boxycharm Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

I am in the middle of a move. You should have forward your address before you moved so this one is kinda your fault

to Madison #1596436

Nope, it's not! If she update like they tell you to then it's their own fault.

Its the shipping label and if her account was updated before it was shipped it's boxycharms fault. You aren't required to forward your mail mostly when it's a shopping label and you update your account. When you click on the terms of agreement read it. It doesn't say change your shipping information before it ships and don't forget to forward your mail!

It simply says to change your address before your next one is shipped! So therefore it their system and their mess up.

Due to terms of policies. Technically it's false advertisement mostly when it says guaranteed facts