I have three accounts to be exact. In which all three it's been over a week that support has gotten back to me.

I tried telling them I canceled one account due to the lack of communication and experience being horrible. They take our money and are quick to do it but they take forever to reply or even give us our tracking number or emails for that matter at all. Then when we receive our boxes some of the products don't work like the hank and Henry one which was completely dry. I didn't get the selection I've made in each boxes.

And each box is a different profile so that I show my viewers what boxycharm has and compares to others. This past one I received two exactly the same boxylux boxes and their excuse was they went based off the profiles even though they are the exact opposites. I always get my box with someone messed up. Broken.

Damaged. And at the end of the month as usual. They are quick to take our money in the beginning of each month but are quick to give out their pr boxes and promote with Kylie Jenner and jwow and celebraties and to big YouTubers. But to smaller ones like me, they don't give a *** I wanted a refund and I didn't even want to bother and they said no we are not responsible for the products once they leave their warehouse(how do we know the products weren't messed to prior to leaving?

Taking their word on it???) I don't want to be apart of something and they're forcing it upon me and just stealing my money at this point. I told them I canceled and they said it's active when it isnt.

At this point I'm just so over them. They're even worse then ipsy.

Reason of review: As described in the description..

Boxycharm Cons: Ignore your emails, Lack of information, Scammed, There is no working phone number.

Comments

SomeShihTzu986

They are scam artists and a bunch of low life theives!